Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 4:01 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Weird Eyebrow/Forehead Glitch???
My game has been playing just fine up until now. I decided to create a new family and went to pick a premade sim and some of them look like...this.

I haven't installed any new cc and i thought it might possibly be a glitch with my sliders so i removed them all and tested the game and still the same results. It's only some of my downloaded sims that look like this but they never did before :/
Is there a way to fix this? Preferably without deleting them? I've already run delphys dashboard and didn't find any bad cc. What do?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 6:41 AM
Never mind. Something caused all of my eyebrow sliders to go all the way up. Whenever i fix these sims and save them to bin the eyebrows of the same sims look like that again. Luckily, it just means I'll have to fix the eyebrows each time before loading them into the game. It's annoying and I'm still not sure what's causing them to save like that but at least it's not too broken and i don have to uninstall anything. If someone could still tell me what is making them save like this id appreciate it. :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lacia
Never mind. Something caused all of my eyebrow sliders to go all the way up. Whenever i fix these sims and save them to bin the eyebrows of the same sims look like that again. Luckily, it just means I'll have to fix the eyebrows each time before loading them into the game. It's annoying and I'm still not sure what's causing them to save like that but at least it's not too broken and i don have to uninstall anything. If someone could still tell me what is making them save like this id appreciate it. :D

I have the same issue with chin sliders. :\