Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#26 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 12:11 PM
You probably need atavera's wrappers if you don't already have them. The native wrappers probably don't have a chunk handler for SKIN, but atavera's do.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 12:28 PM
It's odd, but I do have the ones he linked me to in his last post.
But I guess I'll just use both programs (s3pe and TSRW) since they both have their advantages.

Such CAS. Much tactile.

my blog
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#28 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 12:33 PM
I have a little tutorial you might find helpful, if you want to use both tools on one project: http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforu...php?topic=488.0

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Field Researcher
#29 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 1:29 PM Last edited by Simsimillian : 1st Mar 2011 at 4:25 PM.
thanks!

edit: I tried it, and it is a life saver - thanks again!

Such CAS. Much tactile.

my blog
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lisen801
After a full day of working with all of the joints and bones along with everything else so I've finally got a working door that looks good in the game. Many thanks atavera, cmomoney and Inge for helping me!

Love the door! I was thinking of asking someone to do that to that window too! Can we download it yet?
Also, where is the tutorial for making a door in TS3? No, seriously, where is it!?

I am wanting to clone a door and change some things...just not enough medieval doors for the game unless you have the medieval expansion and i don't have that one. Could I use you as a tutor?
Thanks for creating this and having the issue and posting.

Be better today than you were yesterday.
Be more today for tomorrow may never come.
Make every moment count.
Page 2 of 2