Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 12:26 PM
Default Unlocking locked objects
How do I change objects that appear in the "Debug" category in TSR Workshop into buyable objects?
I wanted to do this with the limo, I set the categories like they are with the other cars and I gave it a price, I thought it should now show up in the game as a buyable object but it doesn't. Is there anything else I have to do?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 2:05 PM
You can actually access the Debug category ingame too with these cheats:
  • CTRL + SHIFT + C to open the cheat window
  • Testingcheatsenabled true
  • Buydebug
In buymode you'll get then a new category with a questionmark.

Minisite

TSR Workshop
A Custom Content Tool for The Sims 3
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#3 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 4:05 PM
You'll have to export it to s3pe using these plugins. With the plugins installed:

1. Set the price
2. Set the catalog categories to Vehicles/Cars.
3. Change the Unknown10 to 0x00000000.
4. In the Edit menu, select Project Contents.
5. Right-click on the OBJD, and select edit.
6. In the drop-down menu, select 'open as package in s3pe' and click Open. S3PE will open with the OBJD resouce.
7. Select the OBJD and click the Grid button. Click the plus sign next to the CommonBlock to expand it. Change the 'BuildBuyProductStatusFlags' to 0x61(this changes the ShowInCatologe flag to 'True').
8. Click Commit, and save and close s3pe.
9. In TSRW's Project Contents window, press OK.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 11:19 AM
Thanks

teko, I know this trick, but not all of the objects show up there in the game - the limo isn't there
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 1:33 AM
If I recall correctly unlocking the limo is useless as it requires modding. It is an NPC vehicle and can't be owned, Anach however made a working version here: MATY .
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 6:36 PM
hi may I ask how to change the wall in an already build community building