Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 8:57 PM Last edited by maxon : 15th Aug 2016 at 10:05 AM.
The milkshakes are a lovely idea - they'd fit right in with a parlour. Also the slushies - I really like those InLoveWithRed's sherbets.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
The milkshakes are a lovely idea - they'd fit right in with a parlour. Also the slushies - I really like those InLoveWithRed's sherbets.

I may have to go to the RL ice cream parlour tomorrow afternoon as well, when I get to my parents'. For inspiration, obviously! (OK, and for ice cream :-D)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 3:45 PM
I just want to say thanks for all the positive feedback so far. As you may have noticed the first part of the ice cream parlour set is uploaded. I'm just looking at the walls and floors I've been making and wanted to ask a question. I found an intereting pattern on the net and made a floor matching the colour schemes of some of the ice creams. But I'm not sure it's a good thing. Can I ask whether you like this flooring or not? The other flooring I made is just plain checkerboard tiles which you can see in the other picture. I'm trying to decide whether I should include the odd pattern in the download or not. I've left the picture at full size so you can see the detail.
Screenshots

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 5:46 PM
Dang. I used to have a kitchen with that floor, only darker. It was linoleum. I can see uses for that.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 6:34 PM
I've got it as lino.

Lab Assistant
#31 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 8:32 AM
The Floor on the left picture looks great
But i like both of them, maybe you can put them together in the download.

I´m not a native english speaker.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 5:55 PM
So I've been making some recolours of objects to go with the parlour including these tables and chairs, based on the Bistro table and chair.

I'm asking for feedback once again (thank you for your patience) - I'm not sure about those chairs. I'm quite pleased with how they came out graphically because the technique to do that is fairly new to me but I'm not sure they really fit with the style of the Bistro chair. The cushions seem too fancy to me. I'm happier with the tables though that pattern is fairly elaborate. Any comments welcome.

I'm making some awnings too - I decided to go with the Windkeeper set but I have some work to do on those before I'm finished.
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#33 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 10:20 AM
Oh, the tables and chairs look great!
For me the cushions seem not too fancy, i love it

I´m not a native english speaker.
Page 2 of 2