Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 11:39 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Open for Business
Default Families won't load
A few days ago my pc updated while I was playing Aparment Life, due to an issue I was having with something I had to reverse the update which did not seem to cause an issue for my game. Now all of a sudden no families will load though the game loads just fine, and rather quickly.
I did get it to load a family at one point but the menu was missing and everybody was frozen as if it were on pause
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 12:47 AM
If it's loading quickly, it sounds like the files in My Documents, specifically Downloads, has been deleted or turned off. Do you have a lot of CC?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 3:11 AM Last edited by nikkiluvzglen : 29th Apr 2016 at 3:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
If it's loading quickly, it sounds like the files in My Documents, specifically Downloads, has been deleted or turned off. Do you have a lot of CC?

Well it did turn out to be a CC that I downloaded and have narrowed down the suspects. Though I did discover the family that did load that was missing the menu turns out had something to do with the family itself, so I will have to remake the family