Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 3:50 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Water is gone?!
I need some help! I just redownloaded the sims 2 yesterday and downloaded a bunch of cc for it... the only mods that I can think of that would be causing this issue are http://modthesims.info/d/225473 , or the shading mod installed through scriptorium. And it just did that automatically :^(

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 4:35 AM
That could be a graphics issue. What're your specs like?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 6:41 PM
So did you remove the water mods and try it again?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 12:05 AM
When i removed the water mod, it was fine. I did fix it by changing my graphics specs, and now the water isnt grey, but my game keeps glitching blue randomly??

And when I go into a lot, the water dissapears entirely. All I can see is the terrain that's supposed to be covered by it.
Scholar
#5 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 9:42 AM
Water problem you've got there, I tell you...

Click the Graphics Rules Maker link in my sig and see if it helps you
You might have simpleterrain on - does your neighbourhood terrain look like hay?

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.