Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#1051 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 11:05 PM Last edited by FranH : 22nd Jan 2018 at 12:02 AM.
From SimsCave, this link to Icad's newest horizon-it fills in that annoying space at the bottom of those horizons everyone loves:

http://dramallamadingdang.tumblr.co...at-i-thought-id

1/21/18
Partake of this magnificent from 2 of PBK's eminent creators:
Yuletide of Yesteryear

It's dedicated to Sunni.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Advertisement
Alchemist
#1052 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 5:03 PM
This was mentioned in the random thread, but it qualifies as awesome and deserves more exposure. Some people contacted Quaxi, creator of SimPE, and he graciously returned and fixed the program's registration issues. After downloading a fixed file, creators will be able to register new GUIDs through SimPE, and new creators will be able to register an account on the website and get their own GUID block.

http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...072#post5334072
Mad Poster
#1053 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 10:41 PM
New version of Inteen dated 1/6/18 ! For UC, according to the label. http://www.simbology.com/mods/index...date&order=desc

No, I have no idea what's new. I've been using the previous version for ever since with minimal problems. I'm going to have to go read the documentation.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1054 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
New version of Inteen dated 1/6/18 ! For UC, according to the label.

Blmey. Better check that out too. Thanks for the heads up.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#1055 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 10:22 PM
Founder's Day at GOS
Unfinished Business monthly theme is over, check out the goodies!
Chris Hatch at mambacity (can't link because it's 18+) has released a new functional postbox and a new ferris wheel for couples
marysueoldie on Tumblr has released a new version of Radiance Lighting with "100% less blue nights" !!!
Mad Poster
#1056 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 12:48 PM
I linked to these in a WCIF thread, but if you don't already have them, have the photobucket Embed Fixer.

Google Chrome
Mozilla Firefox

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1057 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 1:09 PM
Thanks for that link ihate, I seemed to have lost that moving over to my new computer.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Inventor
#1058 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 9:26 AM
@gummilutt I was thinking about the infamous random engagement/marriage issue and how it's tedious to manually sift through all of the possible tags in SimPE, so I went on a search and found the Romantic Flags Batch Cleaner. I found it in my storage and have to test it out again if it suits my needs, but I can't believe that I completely forgot about this.

Wasted hours before we knew
Where to go and what to do...
Mad Poster
#1059 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 2:31 PM
Oh cool! I was going to write an interaction to fix it once my head clears up, but now I don't have to. Thank you for sharing with the rest of us Though will probably still make one that tells you the names of Sims with incorrect flags, because sometimes it hits playables and you might not want to clear all flags.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Scholar
#1060 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I linked to these in a WCIF thread, but if you don't already have them, have the photobucket Embed Fixer.

Google Chrome
Mozilla Firefox

Thanks to your post I started looking for addons to my browser Opera. Found "Photobucket Hotlink Fix" and I thinks it's quite the same. Will try that one!
Lab Assistant
#1061 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 3:31 AM
I just found this wonderful new Clean UI by greatcheesecakepersona. It's a WIP and hasen't been released yet but I can't wait!
Mad Poster
#1062 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 5:35 AM
That's really cool.

I hope this isn't bragging too much, but since several people like my spreadsheet template, I thought it might be worth sharing again. It's for Microsoft Excel but you can open it in LibreOffice or import it to Google Drive and it should work fine (though some of the provided instructions might not work exactly the same).
http://simfileshare.net/download/294670/

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1063 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Abulph
I just found this wonderful new Clean UI by greatcheesecakepersona. It's a WIP and hasen't been released yet but I can't wait!

I've seen the pictures for that before - it does look good doesn't it? But what I'm really waiting for is the seasonal neighbourhood fields. I think that's GCP too. Might not be ... but I want them anyway.

Edit: yes t'is GCP: http://greatcheesecakepersona.tumblr.com

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#1064 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 5:24 PM
Oh wow..those fields are amazing! Not available for download yet, if I understand...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1065 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 10:49 PM
Oh I like those fields, hope they get posted soon.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#1066 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 3:21 PM
Mad Poster
#1067 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 3:24 PM
I think someone posts that every few pages now. Always welcome, though. Whoops, I thought it was the pet baby marking post again. I should read first.

Mad Poster
#1068 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Abulph

And only 20 years old...sniff. Times are a'changing, I need a 12 year old to program stuff for me.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#1069 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 5:26 PM
I'm going to admit (and this may be an age/generation thing) that I don't like that UI. But I always liked 'golden era' Maxis UIs, and I hated when they went flat/matte with Sims 3, and dislike the current look (SimCity 2013/Sims 4) even more. And that "Clean UI" looks like it's trying to emulate the latter.

I don't claim to have any sense of design or UI design, though. Just 'don't like it'.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#1070 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 5:42 PM
I like our ui.... To each his own though
Scholar
#1071 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 5:53 PM
This is less ' look what I found' and more 'look what I just remembered exists':

http://www.all-about-style.com/index.html
http://www.all-about-style.com/themes.html

(A detailed and reasonably well-organized Sims clothing site that's been around forever, and has lots of themed 'period' clothing.)
Mad Poster
#1072 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I think someone posts that every few pages now. Always welcome, though. Whoops, I thought it was the pet baby marking post again. I should read first.

I believe that I was the first person to post the baby pet markings link! :-D This is a different but also very awesome thing created by kitteninthewindow :-)
Mad Poster
#1073 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 6:25 PM
Thank you again, Laura!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Alchemist
#1074 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gwynne
I'm going to admit (and this may be an age/generation thing) that I don't like that UI. But I always liked 'golden era' Maxis UIs, and I hated when they went flat/matte with Sims 3, and dislike the current look (SimCity 2013/Sims 4) even more. And that "Clean UI" looks like it's trying to emulate the latter.

I don't claim to have any sense of design or UI design, though. Just 'don't like it'.

The old graphics are dated, of course, but that's part of the charm, in my view. If I redesign a UI, I want to see actual design advantages beyond cosmetics, more user-friendly navigation, greater visibility, or increased functionality, something. I haven't seen this one in action, so I can't tell if there are any substantive changes, but I don't feel that the lighter backgrounds are easier to see. There are a few things in our UI where I would welcome improvements, like remove the trashcans that tempt people to corrupt their game, right? And, a way to close the settings window that fits more modern intuition for closing windows, proper compatibility when running in windows, larger views of the families when loading a household, generally larger icons for thumbnails when choosing neighborhoods, a larger view of the catalog especially, it's so hard for me to find stuff - simple things that take advantage of greater graphic capacity in computers than the original game could and make it easier to use.

But... I was really happy to "find" this designer, thanks for posting that! She's one to watch.

I also had recently found this other designer that was mentioned in that post, who has a love for autonomy like I do. http://dramallamadingdang.tumblr.co...4/tutorial-time Most autonomy mods turn it off and I almost always want more.
Alchemist
#1075 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 4:50 AM
Did anyone post this? Mechanical skill builders for medieval/old-timey sims.

Also bathroom clutter for all your community lots--in simlish!

Then, in researching custom careers, I found a mod by joninmobile that lets you toggle chance cards and hobby cards on and off. I'm still amazed at all the downloads I miss on this site.

And finally, some 4t2 Feminist Crop tops! Because your adult and teen females need more shirts, right?

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Page 43 of 119