Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1676 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 6:30 PM
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#1677 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
They did? When?

See Post #1126 and Post #1674 specifically.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Mad Poster
#1678 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jasonduskey
See Post #1126 and Post #1674 specifically.

I see nothing in #1126 about your mods, but as for my post, sorry about the critique here. I just don't like having to register at another website. I might report the issue there if need be. As for complaining to a third party, people have done that about me. As if complaining to a third party would magically make me behave the way they wanted to lol.
Mad Poster
#1679 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 7:15 PM
Behave?! I tend to think that when people do that they were reminded of a download but were too lazy to give feed back to the creator, or they just didn't know feedback was the proper thing to do.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#1680 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Behave?! I tend to think that when people do that they were reminded of a download but were too lazy to give feed back to the creator, or they just didn't know feedback was the proper thing to do.

Sorry about being so tacky. I will remember next time to give the modder feedback on the proper site. But anyway I do like Blue Heaven's modded objects.
Forum Resident
#1681 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
I see nothing in #1126 about your mods, but as for my post, sorry about the critique here. I just don't like having to register at another website. I might report the issue there if need be. As for complaining to a third party, people have done that about me. As if complaining to a third party would magically make me behave the way they wanted to lol.

You're talking about a wall radio that's causing you a specific issue. And my blog doesn' t require any kind of registration; you can leave comments anonymously. I'm not trying to be an a-hole; I' m genuinely concerned if there's an issue with the object. It could be an issue with the object itself or a conflict with something else you have installed, and chances are that if it's affecting you it could affect other Simmers.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Mad Poster
#1682 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jasonduskey
You're talking about a wall radio that's causing you a specific issue. And my blog doesn' t require any kind of registration; you can leave comments anonymously. I'm not trying to be an a-hole; I' m genuinely concerned if there's an issue with the object. It could be an issue with the object itself or a conflict with something else you have installed, and chances are that if it's affecting you it could affect other Simmers.

Thank you. I have been running the Hack Conflict Detection Utility to see what was wrong and to see if I can use certain other mods, so I'll check that out.
Instructor
#1683 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 4:23 PM Last edited by suzymarie64 : 11th Apr 2019 at 3:56 PM.
Hack to prevent curtains from darkening when lowered
http://threadandsandpaper.dreamwidth.org/2902.html
I just downloaded and have not tried them yet. So hope it works.

Edit: It works, even on custom curtains. I've been wishing for this hack for a long time.

Edit again: The creator only made this possible on the most popular custom curtains. Some it won't work for.
Inventor
#1684 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 1:40 PM
Lowedeus converted 19 lit-up nhood deco skyscrapers from “cities in motion” and “cities: skyline” here.

This is amazing! <3
Field Researcher
#1685 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 5:01 PM
I'm not sure how many simmers already found out this news. I found out a few months ago myself...
http://kitteninthewindow.tumblr.com...d%3Apets/chrono

That lovely simmer managed to make custom pet eyes.
And custom pet furs, and custom pet patterns.
And kittens and puppies with their proper coat pattern, and even with their proper fur accessory.
And custom fur accessories, and custom regular accessories, and collars for pups n kits.

So spread the news, if it hadn't already, because the impossible is actually possible.

I'm a young adult in poor health, trying to heal enough to complete my goals.
This is the song that never ends ~ It goes on and on my friends ~
my first ToT Challenge (which is actually indefinitely hiatus, I'm in a different TOT hood now)
Forum Resident
#1686 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nottakenaway
I'm not sure how many simmers already found out this news. I found out a few months ago myself...
http://kitteninthewindow.tumblr.com...d%3Apets/chrono

That lovely simmer managed to make custom pet eyes.
And custom pet furs, and custom pet patterns.
And kittens and puppies with their proper coat pattern, and even with their proper fur accessory.
And custom fur accessories, and custom regular accessories, and collars for pups n kits.

So spread the news, if it hadn't already, because the impossible is actually possible.

Someone has posted this in this thread at least once a month since it first appeared on KittenInTheWindow's blog.
Inventor
#1687 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Lowedeus converted 19 lit-up nhood deco skyscrapers from “cities in motion” and “cities: skyline” here.

This is amazing! <3

Yay! I always wanted more skyscrapers in my game, makes my more busier neighborhoods look more lively

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Alchemist
#1688 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 3:50 AM
Listen to Story by omglo/Early Pleasantview
"Adds a “Listen to Story” pie menu option on on books that are currently being read to children/toddlers. Have a Sim read to one child/toddler. After the story starts, select another child/toddler and click on the book. Choose the “Listen to Story” option."

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
#1689 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 1:34 PM
So many things still being discovered. They all just make my game even more perfect.

After all these years of daily (if I can help it) gameplay, I still get excited when my game opens up.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Alchemist
#1690 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 4:46 PM
I didn't find it. I made it. But if you keep records of your sims and spend a lot of time making notes or spreadsheets, you might want to check it out. I show how to do it in SimPE with a few clicks and I use a pretty fun example of what you can do with it - let's just say, the Ottomai will be surprised.
How to Get All Your Hood Info without Typing
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1691 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 12:10 AM
very cool Sunrader!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#1692 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 1:05 PM
Really cool tip @Sunrader, but I'm having problems importing because of commas in sims' descriptions. No matter what I do, excel seems to want to break up that column. But still, leagues faster than typing everything out by hand. I didn't look through everything yet, but it looks like 90-95% of what I would record gets imported automatically. So thanks!

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Alchemist
#1693 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
Really cool tip @Sunrader, but I'm having problems importing because of commas in sims' descriptions. No matter what I do, excel seems to want to break up that column. But still, leagues faster than typing everything out by hand. I didn't look through everything yet, but it looks like 90-95% of what I would record gets imported automatically. So thanks!

You're welcome. If you're using import or trying to copy and paste, try just opening the file, instead, and the wizard should pop up. Then, you should only mark commas as the way to delimit the file. Uncheck other things like tabs, etc.
Mad Poster
#1694 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 5:41 PM
Awesome, @Sunradar (and a lovely voice as well).
Alchemist
#1695 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Awesome, @Sunradar (and a lovely voice as well).

Awwww, thank you!
Alchemist
#1696 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 6:37 AM
Sunrader, thanks, but I did all that and Excel insists on being wonky. It's just the descriptions that gives it trouble--all the extra commas in there cause extra breaks. But anyway, I came to post what I found!

I always seem to find the best stuff when I'm researching something highly specific. Of course, I never find what I'm looking for, but I come across some other goodies, so I guess it evens out?
Coin Operated Telescope by Honeywell
No idea if this will work with the SEP, but it's too awesome not to try: Counter Deco Slots Weight Adjustment by Artemida. With this, "you should be able to place on those slots any object that can be placed on the end tables." It's super cool looking.
Artemida also had some great looking Patrol Caps for military sims. Customs and defaults, I believe.

And, though I've visited limonaire's tumblr before, I missed sooooo much good stuff. Seriously, if you like conversions, check the tumblr out. Some of the things I was excited about were the umbrella stands here and here, a new coat rack, new high chairs here and here, a witch clutter set, a kitchen clutter set, some dollhouses, and some modern bath items that I just know I'm going to be using everywhere in my hoods.

aka Kelyns | she/her
Instructor
#1697 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 5:00 PM
Theorist
#1698 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 5:27 PM
Lookin for a new hood? Or a new way to play Strangetown? Check out CrispsandKerosene's genderbent Strangetown.
Instructor
#1699 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suzymarie64
Realistic Grocery Store set
http://crispsandkerosene.tumblr.com...meshes-for-your

I'm responding to my own post, but I'm disappointed in this set. I thought they were functional shelves etc., but they are not. They are all just deco. Love the way the shelves look and all but very sad they don't work.
Inventor
#1700 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 9:49 PM
Remember gnome station from Sims 1?
DeeDee today released magic gnome station, which works similarly to her woodworking bench. You can craft various gnomes using this station, also you can raise mechanical skill and tinkering enthusiasm.
You can grab it here.
Page 68 of 119