Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 6:50 PM
Default WCIF a Dickie *ult childish laughter*
HI I'm looking for something that I don't know exists. But I was hoping to find what is called a Dickie..Sorry i don't know another name for it.
It's a piece of clothing, worn say under a jacket, to present to the image of wearing a full shirt.
Why I want one is,. there are a lot of clothing that I like but has low necklines. They are fine for some characters, but for others I just wish I could place a piece of fabric in there. For instance, some of the seasons jackets and sweaters, look stupid becasue of the low necks. So I would like maybe a tattoo, for the chest or an item of clothing perhaps worn as an accessory? To place on the chest to give the illusion of a shirt. Hopefully something like this exists. If I knew how I would create one myself because I think I could get a lot of use out of it. Any help appreciated.
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 7:09 PM Last edited by spladoum : 27th Jun 2015 at 8:50 PM. Reason: found it!
Sandy at ATS made an accessory sweater shirt just for Seasons tops a bit ago.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
Sandy at ATS made an accessory sweater shirt just for Seasons tops a bit ago.

That's great! thank you so much!!!