Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#1126 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 10:36 AM
Baby robins are gone! I don't know if thy left the nest (they were about two weeks old) or if they got eaten by a rat or something, I'm hoping it's not the latter
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1127 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 5:55 PM
Money .... don't really want to live with it, sure as hell cant live without it

The 3D Studio Max Meshing guides: Part 1: Simple Meshing in 3D Studio Max
Iff freedom was outlawed only outlaws would have freedom.
True piracy is an art, having a Amiga tune doesn't make you the old school pirate.
Scholar
#1128 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 7:34 PM
I got some bullshit bill from my school saying I owe $986. What a cock of shit. I paid for my shit all ready!
Lab Assistant
#1129 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frankokomando
I got some bullshit bill from my school saying I owe $986. What a cock of shit. I paid for my shit all ready!

i feel the pain, the tax man presented me his bill, tag bit lower then yours though still its the idea that counts in this case

The 3D Studio Max Meshing guides: Part 1: Simple Meshing in 3D Studio Max
Iff freedom was outlawed only outlaws would have freedom.
True piracy is an art, having a Amiga tune doesn't make you the old school pirate.
Scholar
#1130 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 9:31 PM
It infuriates me!
#1131 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 4:00 PM
I'm really tired of people asking me "Are you on diet?" for tenth times in my entire life.
Excuse me, why do you think women with thin body and eat less are always on diet?
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU SOME WOMEN ARE NATURALLY THIN, EAT LESS BECAUSE OF IMPORTANT PERSONAL ISSUES (HEALTH ISSUES/FINANCIAL ISSUES) INSTEAD STARVING THEMSELVES JUST TO LOOK GOOD TO ATTRACT MEN?

I'm totally okay if I was looking fat before then now I get thinner, people asking that... But in all times I've always been this thin and never get looking fat? And I got this annoying "Are you on diet?" from people I'd just met, they saw me brought/purchased small portion of meal, and some relatives of mine seeing my body... so thin to them. Is that "Are you on diet?" really necessary?!

My body looks very thin for most people. No matter how much food intake I am still look this thin. People don't know I am actually a crazy eater person. I eat whatever I want. I like to eat big portion of food daily and add up more portions of food if I am still hungry. When I am in someone's wedding ceremony or any opportunities to pick my meal without worrying how much it costs, I usually take lots portion of food, eat them voraciously in front of my people I hang out with, like a zombie craving for brains. I don't care how much food I take daily. I don't care how much weight I gain from eating too much. I just feel... hungry. Seriously.

In my country, culture here, if women/girls on diet, most people will *automatically* think them eating less food as less as possible, starving themselves, just to look thinner to attract men, rather than being healthy reason. Yes it indeed sucks, judgmental and sexist. Sadly, in my experience, I've seen and heard many females around me to go on diet to look thinner to attract men, this reason outnumbers the confession of being more healthy reason.

I understand people asking that annoying "Are you on diet?" are being nice to ask me am I really on diet or not, they want to starting up the conversation and being chit-chat, not in insulting way but this amounts of question is getting cross the line. Very unnecessary and seem to irritate feeling of naturally (not on diet) thin people. This question does insist the statement among people of women with thin body eating less are on diet, which is people would think these women want to look good in front of men. I am NATURALLY thin, so what? I can't being angry at them to stop asking this annoying question, I just smile at them then respond I'm eating less because of these:

1. Food costs too much (at outside). More portion = costs more. I'd rather saving my money to afford something more pricey that worth the functionality.
2. I get wound on my lip inside my mouth. Who enjoys eating with wound inside mouth?
3. Food tastes horrible. If it tastes not good, I won't finish it. I'm pretty picky on food.
4. Food contains lots of sweeten agents. Sweet foods make me want to throw up. I can't stand eating donuts, cakes, ice-cream with large amounts of sugar. Also it would damage my teeth.

And yeah, you WOMEN, stop obsessing over your weight! Stop thinking how much food daily you take, JUST EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT. If you feel gaining fat, go exercise. Play sport. Doesn't matter how thin how fat how curvy, they're merely outside appearance, just love your body the way it is! And stop judging someone's body and asking "Are you on diet?" "You're eating too much, you will get fat then!" for millionth times!! Damn annoying and insulting!

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Theorist
#1132 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ella_in_wonderland
Baby robins are gone! I don't know if thy left the nest (they were about two weeks old) or if they got eaten by a rat or something, I'm hoping it's not the latter

Two weeks is about the time robin chicks leave the nest, so I wouldn't worry too much. We had two lots of robin nests this year and with the first nest we got up one morning and they'd all gone! The ones from the other nest all got stuck in shed because they couldn't fly out of the gap above the door like their parents could .

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Alchemist
#1133 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 8:10 PM
Tomorrow is the first day of college, and seeing as I switched colleges and know only a few people here, I'm nervous as hell.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Banned
#1134 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 8:23 PM
WTF, I'm in the right section posting {THE, Y-E-S The Right Thing)...AND I'm still A Jackass. Really, well FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! t(-.-t)
Scholar
#1135 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 1:52 AM
I'm just having terrible luck trying to beat Satan in the Binding of Isaac.
Scholar
#1136 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 2:42 AM
Some jackass had been revving his motorcycle outside my house all day. I get it, you have a small dick. Not interested, bro.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Instructor
#1137 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BloodyScholastic
I'm really tired of people asking me "Are you on diet?" for tenth times in my entire life.
Excuse me, why do you think women with thin body and eat less are always on diet?
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU SOME WOMEN ARE NATURALLY THIN, EAT LESS BECAUSE OF IMPORTANT PERSONAL ISSUES (HEALTH ISSUES/FINANCIAL ISSUES) INSTEAD STARVING THEMSELVES JUST TO LOOK GOOD TO ATTRACT MEN?

I'm totally okay if I was looking fat before then now I get thinner, people asking that... But in all times I've always been this thin and never get looking fat? And I got this annoying "Are you on diet?" from people I'd just met, they saw me brought/purchased small portion of meal, and some relatives of mine seeing my body... so thin to them. Is that "Are you on diet?" really necessary?!

My body looks very thin for most people. No matter how much food intake I am still look this thin. People don't know I am actually a crazy eater person. I eat whatever I want. I like to eat big portion of food daily and add up more portions of food if I am still hungry. When I am in someone's wedding ceremony or any opportunities to pick my meal without worrying how much it costs, I usually take lots portion of food, eat them voraciously in front of my people I hang out with, like a zombie craving for brains. I don't care how much food I take daily. I don't care how much weight I gain from eating too much. I just feel... hungry. Seriously.

In my country, culture here, if women/girls on diet, most people will *automatically* think them eating less food as less as possible, starving themselves, just to look thinner to attract men, rather than being healthy reason. Yes it indeed sucks, judgmental and sexist. Sadly, in my experience, I've seen and heard many females around me to go on diet to look thinner to attract men, this reason outnumbers the confession of being more healthy reason.

I understand people asking that annoying "Are you on diet?" are being nice to ask me am I really on diet or not, they want to starting up the conversation and being chit-chat, not in insulting way but this amounts of question is getting cross the line. Very unnecessary and seem to irritate feeling of naturally (not on diet) thin people. This question does insist the statement among people of women with thin body eating less are on diet, which is people would think these women want to look good in front of men. I am NATURALLY thin, so what? I can't being angry at them to stop asking this annoying question, I just smile at them then respond I'm eating less because of these:

1. Food costs too much (at outside). More portion = costs more. I'd rather saving my money to afford something more pricey that worth the functionality.
2. I get wound on my lip inside my mouth. Who enjoys eating with wound inside mouth?
3. Food tastes horrible. If it tastes not good, I won't finish it. I'm pretty picky on food.
4. Food contains lots of sweeten agents. Sweet foods make me want to throw up. I can't stand eating donuts, cakes, ice-cream with large amounts of sugar. Also it would damage my teeth.

And yeah, you WOMEN, stop obsessing over your weight! Stop thinking how much food daily you take, JUST EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT. If you feel gaining fat, go exercise. Play sport. Doesn't matter how thin how fat how curvy, they're merely outside appearance, just love your body the way it is! And stop judging someone's body and asking "Are you on diet?" "You're eating too much, you will get fat then!" for millionth times!! Damn annoying and insulting!

I have the opposite problem; I'm thin, but I want to eat more without getting fat but so that fat would go to different parts of my body than all over. It sucks--if you're fat, you get told to get thinner. If you're thin, you're told to get curvier. If you're curvy, well then, you must be God's gift to man, then.

Because of my bone structure, I tend to look bloated (and in worse case scenario, pregnant) after eating a lot of food. Yeah, fat doesn't get stored "well" for me either.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Scholar
#1138 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 3:29 AM
I really want to reorganize my sims download folder, but there's so many downloads to go through. I don't think I would have the energy for it.
Theorist
#1139 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 3:39 AM
Caught a cold which have last for almost a week. I should probably go to the doctor, but I really don't want to pay the bill.
Field Researcher
#1140 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 10:15 AM
I am so sick and tired of being the one who always has to put on a happy face and just let things slide. So many people have just hurt me or pissed me off and yet I am expected to just let them get on with it and "move on". Everything is just one big effort and in a bid to get "better" I just close my mind to the bad bits and focus on the good bits and it just doesn't work.

I am forever just going to go around in circle, in and out of therapy and why because revenge is not "acceptable". I have to be the "bigger" person all the time.

I just feel alone, people only want to know you when your "better".
Mad Poster
#1141 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 10:42 AM
It doesn't sound your therapy is working if you are feeling this way.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#1142 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hannahmh87
I am forever just going to go around in circle, in and out of therapy and why because revenge is not "acceptable". I have to be the "bigger" person all the time.

It's not that revenge isn't acceptable; it's that it usually hurts you as much or more than it hurts the other person. Being the bigger person is for your benefit not theirs. It sounds like you need to find new people to associate with who don't mistreat you. (Sorry for the unasked for advice.)
Fucking Awesome Nutbag
#1143 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 12:34 AM
Borderlands 2 :D
Field Researcher
#1144 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 7:44 AM
Thanks VerDeTerre & RoseCity, I am in a better mood today.

Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
It doesn't sound your therapy is working if you are feeling this way.

My therapy helps me control my reaction to various situations, and so have various other therapies that I have tried. I have no idea if there are therapies that actually deal with the situations, only coping techniques.

Quote: Originally posted by RoseCity
It's not that revenge isn't acceptable; it's that it usually hurts you as much or more than it hurts the other person. Being the bigger person is for your benefit not theirs. It sounds like you need to find new people to associate with who don't mistreat you. (Sorry for the unasked for advice.)

Most of the people who have hurt me are no longer in my life (some of them I haven't even seen for over 10 years). Doesn't stop what they did hurting, when I allow myself to think about what these people did (see above quote - coping techniques) to me it feels as though I am still there and never left.
Mad Poster
#1145 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 10:38 AM
That's what I mean. If you are still reliving the same feelings 10 years later, your therapy isn't working for you. That isn't healing. "Coping" in this case sounds like a code word for pretending to suck it up. It's not good enough. When you get to the point where you can forgive someone or at least forgive some of what contributed to their behavior, when you can see that it was not you, but them and you can think about it without anger and hurt, then you've moved on. It sounds more like you are still traumatized. I'm so sorry that you are suffering so.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Alchemist
#1146 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 1:43 PM
My internet went when I came on a thread with a buttload of pictures. It took ~5 min. to load!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#1147 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hannahmh87
Most of the people who have hurt me are no longer in my life (some of them I haven't even seen for over 10 years). Doesn't stop what they did hurting, when I allow myself to think about what these people did (see above quote - coping techniques) to me it feels as though I am still there and never left.

Okay, thanks, now I understand the situation better. Sorry you were having one of those days when it all comes down on you.
Field Researcher
#1148 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 6:35 PM
I have to give my dog a bath today. He is a sweetheart but on bath day he becomes the spawn of satan. He'll thank me later by jumping in a mud puddle as soon as I let him outside.

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Mad Poster
#1149 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 6:40 PM
All of my inboxes across like, 12 sites, are totally screwy lately.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#1150 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 7:24 PM
One of my professors is adding a whole bunch of new material 2 days before the final exam! What the hell?!
Locked thread | Locked by: jhd1189 Reason: Please use the new thread!
Page 46 of 47