Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 5:02 AM
Default Tips on Loyalty?
I'm on the Ambition where you have to annex all the territories. I got em all but still have a bunch of QP to spend before the game is over and the ambition is checked off. And loyalty decays.... looks like some of my possessions could become un-annexed if I can't finish this quick enough

I know that patrolling to a location is supposed to increase loyalty... course, you need to be playing with a monarch, spy, or knight to be able to do that. And passing the right edicts might help. Anything else that bolsters loyalty, so I don't backslide and lose?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 6:44 AM
I was on a quest with my knight & spy, and had them patrol as much as they could to get the "maxed out loyalties with X" achievements.
I found this was the only effective way to increase loyalty, since edicts can also lower the loyalty, and if you propose more than 1 edict a day the loyalty gets lowered a bit for ALL annexed territories.

You can patrol at the forest, the path to the village, and the docks. I sent both sims to patrol at the same time at the forest & path to make it go faster, but that's not possible at the docks since whoever goes on patrol there takes the ship.