Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2015 at 3:06 AM
Default More Energy From Expresso Machines!!! Ts3
Does anyone know if there was an expresso machine tweaked to max out energy? My Sims are always low on energy, and the only thing that increases it, is going to sleep. They keep losing their jobs because of low energy. Someone did it with TOS and TS2, but I can't find it. Please help me. I'm going crazy with this lack of energy!! Thanks!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 1st May 2015 at 3:50 AM
investing in an expensive bed really helps.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st May 2015 at 12:28 PM
There are surprisingly few ways to increase energy levels in this game. And yes, (imitating my mother's voice) "There are no substitutes for planning ahead and getting a good night's sleep on a high quality bed."

Munching on some of the herbs from Uni can help a little, but much like coffee or eating coffee beans, that really just stalls the energy depletion when levels are at or near the bottom and unless you grow or find high quality herbs, there is Herb Nausea to contend with. Then there is the miracle of TrimaSim pills:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=455990 (warning: do not take on an empty stomach, could be fatal!)

But the mod you were probably really looking for is here: http://modthesims.info/d/520627

Of course, it could be argued that instead of popping pills and washing them down with coffee every day, one could use testingcheatsenabled and drag the energy bars of our sims up ourselves. Yes, that's cheating but so are the pills. We are really meant to snooze our sims better and at the appropriate times of the day/night for their work schedules.
Instructor
#5 Old 1st May 2015 at 8:16 PM
There is this mod that sets all the beds as the same energy gain, if the higher gain beds don't match your decor. I think you can set it to be whatever you want.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=413329
Instructor
#6 Old 4th May 2015 at 11:07 AM
If your sim goes to the Spa and buys an expensive Package treatment (or possibly some of the more expensive massages, too?), that will raise all of his/her bars to max, even Energy! And it's not a cheat, but costs simoleons.
Instructor
#7 Old 4th May 2015 at 9:53 PM
I use Buzzler's same energy gain for every bed mod that JessiL linked to and also Twoftmama's Hot Beverages Give Energy v5 - requires free registration to view and download from the website.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 11:59 PM
I usually have a massage table handy just for this purpose
One Minute Ninja'd
#9 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 12:05 AM
Or, get the Meditative Trance Sleep LTR, which will give your sim a well rested sleep in less time than a "regular" night's sleep. More hours awake, less hours asleep, and non-mod friendly.
Theorist
#10 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 4:04 AM
Or you could always do this - testingcheatsenabled true and drag the bars to where you want it. In my legacy games, I try not to cheat but sometimes I need to just adjust their bars so that they can do that one last thing. This is my solution as I don't use any mods.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥