Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 3:13 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default CC Installation Not Working!
Okay, so one of my lovely Instagram followers who is new to the CC world asked me how to install CC. Well, I told her EXACTLY how to do it step by step. She did everything right. She claimed (and sent me a video to further explain the problem) that when she clicked to install the CC, it loaded all the way and said that it was successful. It kind of "grayed" out the CC she installed like it was installed. She checked installed content, and it wasn't there. Then she exited the launcher and loaded it up again to try again, and it wasn't even grayed out anymore. She tried to reinstall it and it did the exact same thing. I've suggested as many solutions I could think of, such as running the game without exiting the launcher. I've run out of ideas and so has she?
Please help!
Thanks!