Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 2:51 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Pets causing Crashing now Crashing caused by uninstalling pets, Help?
Well I had Sims 3 Pets however it kept making my game crash, It got so bad I couldnt even get 5 minutes game play before crashing. So I uninstalled it. But as I couldnt play long enough to get rid of the pets my sims had. And now when I try to load my game it crashes and tells me to reinstall pets. Can anybody help? Because I dont want to install pets again as it crashes my game. So what can I do? Is there any way to fix this without reinstalling pets?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 6:57 AM
there is, but it may be more work than its worth. If you start a fresh world you wont have any issues. To fix the issues your having now you'd need to edit your savefiles to delete all the pets and pets ovjects/lots, doghouses parks shops, hair on charecters ect typically when you load a world that has objects you uninstalled in it, the game will remove and/or replace those objects with like objects you do have. I have removed pets in sims 3 and my world loaded and worked, it took a while to load fully and it was a small map with no pets lots and very few pets objects in it. it's not the pets themselves that are the issue. those dissapear when you load a world without having pets installed anymore. its likely that the world is large and you have things like a pet shop or dog park in it. When editing those are the things you want to find and remove. or put the savefile on a usb drive abd bring it to a freinds house who does own pets and edit the world that way.