Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 10:57 AM
Default WCIF custom cell phones that don't replace the default one?
As the title says. Is this even possible to do? I've looked all over and couldn't find an answer. I'm not sure if this question has been asked before so my apologies if it has. Thanks in advance
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 12:06 PM
I'm guessing not possible or very difficult since phones have an awful lot of stuff attached to them. Making a working extra phone would be a nightmare. You might be able to make a clone of a standing phone which can be put in the inventory but given all the coding linked to phones, I wouldn't want to do that personally.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 5:33 AM
Hello cookietheinnocent,

I know what you're talking about! I actually made the phone recolorable which meant you could pretend to have different phones. I have meant to post it here but it is on my tumblr omgsimsstore and omgsims2. I've done a few phones, it's not the greatest but I think it might be what you're looking for.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 3:29 PM
Thanks both of you for the helpful answers! I checked your tumblr @Chrystali8 and your phones are absolutely wonderful but the download link goes to a website recently flagged...after the things I went through with adf.ly I try not to download from places I'm not familiar with (if you get what I mean) lol XD
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 10:56 AM
Hello please check dollsinspace now and the other two I mentioned
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 4:54 PM
I've found this ones as deco iPhones
http://2fingerswhiskey.livejournal.com/79472.html