Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 7:01 PM Last edited by MachinimaMaker : 22nd Feb 2017 at 2:27 PM.
Default Need help finding a LOT of CC (I'm so sorry- fixed the images)
Hi! So recently, I cleared up my custom content/downloads folder due to glitches. However... I have lost practically all of my links.

If people could help me find these clothes/hair, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry, it's a lot by the way.

It is a lot.. thank you in advance.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 7:52 PM
The pictures aren't showing. You need to put "www." in front, and wrap them in IMG tags.
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 11:47 PM
The black tank top here http://imgur.com/a/ALszo is by fanseelamb, and it's here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=288221
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 3:27 PM
I wish people would post actual pictures. It'd be a lot easier to be useful if I didn't have to follow all these links even to see what's wanted.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Alchemist
#6 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 4:04 PM
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 6:58 PM
Oh no... I have few of the hairstyles but my downloads folder is a MESS :/ If someone can't provide a link to them but know the name of the hair (maybe the files are named) I can try see if I could give my files.

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Mad Poster
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
I wish people would post actual pictures. It'd be a lot easier to be useful if I didn't have to follow all these links even to see what's wanted.

I did try a couple of different things using the tips in the help section, but couldn't get the links to show up as images. I don't know if imgur works differently than the other sites used as examples or what.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 10:54 AM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 22nd Feb 2017 at 11:06 AM.

Yeah, imgur works different. The link that you're given won't work here - what you need is the image location, which you can get by right-clicking and choosing "copy image location". I haven't used imgur in a couple of years so I just tested to be sure, lol.
I won't "fix" any of the other linked images because they appear to be really, really big.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 2:28 PM
I apologise to everyone for not putting in the images properly! Is that any better? I managed to put them all into one image.. if it's too small please tell me! Thank you to everyone that has helped so far also <3
Field Researcher
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 2:38 PM
The cat hoodie in the first pic is here
Forum Resident
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 6:27 PM