Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 12:32 PM Last edited by CulMiku : 1st Jul 2014 at 2:05 PM. Reason: NeverMind fixed it

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Oh God the horror [Help me find and delete some NASTY cc]
I was creating my sims for a machinima when I noticed some NASTY cc! Warning: sim booty.

Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 1:34 PM
Can you export that Sim (with both items) and upload to mediafire ? PM me the link.

This will only work if you don't clean out your DCBackup folder.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crinrict
Can you export that Sim (with both items) and upload to mediafire ? PM me the link.

This will only work if you don't clean out your DCBackup folder.

Whoops.
Inventor
#4 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 5:39 PM
Then it's kinda hard helping you find it. Does the CC have an store icon or a folder icon in CAS ?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 9:25 PM
The third picture looks like one dress from Anubis under the sun. But i had have it and didn't have any problems. The others i'm just... clueless.
I would check everything that was downloaded one by one. Maybe you can post a list of all your CC (packages and sims3files) so we can check them out.