Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:38 AM
Default Not Bad!
I really like this game, but I'm stuck in Kingdom/Furnish mode, and i can't get into life mode, I just put down the wizards tower, and I don't know what to do. Is anyone having problems like this?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:42 AM
It turns out you cannot play in 'Live' Mode unless u have a quest going. You probably laid the tower down after completing a quest. Click on the quests journal and begin a new quest, and you'll be rolling again.
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vidblitz
It turns out you cannot play in 'Live' Mode unless u have a quest going. You probably laid the tower down after completing a quest. Click on the quests journal and begin a new quest, and you'll be rolling again.

It took me forever to figure out that bit, haha. Did I skim past it in the tutorial, I wonder?
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chasitykins
It took me forever to figure out that bit, haha. Did I skim past it in the tutorial, I wonder?

You should of read the tutorial to find out what new they actually added into the game, I've done that until I got familiar with the system, right now I'm worry what will happen if I ran out of quest points.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkedone02
right now I'm worry what will happen if I ran out of quest points.

Me too! But from what I understand, when they're gone - you're done!!!
My question: Is there any way to gain more QP?

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!