Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 29th May 2019 at 4:23 AM Last edited by G-Mon : 4th Jun 2019 at 3:15 AM. Reason: Had a realization.
Well, I've had Sonic Mania 100%'d since early March (and have cleared it at least seven times now), but am kinda between games at the moment. Still doing Spelunky dailies and having fun with Mania's Mean Bean Machine minigame. Maybe some Tropico 4 is in order.... (EDIT: Turns out that no, it wasn't Tropico 4 up next. Instead, it's Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete Edition and Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition.)

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 5:57 AM
FreeCol. I love playing as the French and just building up my colonies and stuff. Also like the Master of Orion series. Other favourites of mine were Sim Ant, Sim City, and Jill of the Jungle.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 12:04 PM
Still playing Morrowind. I feel like I can genuinely get lost in that blocky world. So many cool things not in newer games.

Speedy boots ftw.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#29 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 12:49 AM
I've discovered Stardew Valley, which has been around for a while. It's intensely absorbing in the beginning and I tend to play until I get the green house (almost always before winter of the first year) and my character has married Elliot. I also enjoy the multi-player mode.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 2:38 AM
Nothing. Gaming Desktop PC died or the CMOS is fried. Meh. Got nothing but a crappy lappy now.

Mad Poster
#31 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 11:32 PM
Been playing with SSBU and recently unlocked Daisy, Ice Climbers and Zero Suit Samus. There are numerous others waiting behind the "Challenger Approaching" doors (I missed the chance to knock them out of the park.)

Still have yet to unlock Luigi.

Have not bought the DLC characters for Ultimate, but I may consider. The Piranha Plant is enticing, but Joker, the Hero and Banjo Kazooie seem worth the purchase.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#32 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 1:43 AM
Playing Guild Wars 2 with friends and bought Steamworld Heist and so far I love that game. The style, the mechanics , everything.
Test Subject
#33 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 10:33 PM
Planet Coaster
#34 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 3:54 PM
FF13-2. I've beaten the game once, and I'm very close to beating it again, but for now, I've chosen to backtrack and finish up a few things before continuing to the final boss battle. It's one of the tougher battles, so I guess you could say I'm preparing.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
#35 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 5:55 AM
Got my computer repaired... sort of. It's been Skyrim frenzy now. Been porting mods over to SE like crazy.

Page 2 of 2