Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated* A Whole New Dimension: OMSPs Revisited and Improved!

by SilentLucidity Posted 13th Feb 2009 at 2:12 PM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 6:26 PM by SilentLucidity : revisions, spelling

270 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 237 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 11
Lab Assistant
#226 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Nut
Okay I downloaded the In collection-only file. But I don't understand where to put the files - I put the package file in Collections and the file folders in Downloads? Or do I put everything in Collections?

I'm fairly certain you put the files in your download folder and the collection file in your collection folder like you do normally with other collections... it's just the items will only then show in-game in the collections menu, not in your buy-mode catalogue.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. =)
Test Subject
#227 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 6:56 PM
I so gad you made this. I could ahve used it a few days ago. Now I won't need to use the blue screen method for stuff that just looks bad becasue of the lighting.
Instructor
#228 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 8:11 PM
I was iffy on DLing this for a long time because I was afraid I wouldn't understand!
But after DLing the collection .RAR, I fell in love!

Best download ever. Thank you so so much!
Instructor
#230 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blink1994
what on earth does omsp stand for?

'One More Slot Package(s)'.
Test Subject
#231 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 1:16 AM
OMG!!! You are amazing!!!!!! GENIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I absolutely LOVE your work!!!..
Do you have any plans on making same thing in Sims 3?
That would mean the world to me!
Test Subject
#232 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 1:18 AM
OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any plans on making same thing for sims 3?
That'd mean the world to me!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#233 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 1:16 AM
This is utterly awesome, and you know what makes it even greater? The Collections-Only option! I really wanna know how you did that! There are so many things I want to be in collections only (like CatherineTCJD's Wallpaper Overlays) so... if you could share you secret, that'd be awesome, but if not, these things are still EPIC.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#234 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 2:46 PM
Did I ever say that this is one of the best downloads I've ever stumbled over?

Thanks a million :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#235 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 5:18 AM
I have never used one of these before...I hope I don't mess anything up! I read it all and it sounds pretty confusing, but I'll get the hang of it! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#236 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Adele
OH MY GOD.

You are freaking brilliant.

Indeed. Totally awesome!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#237 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 4:47 PM
Great! Really improved my houses
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#238 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 9:44 PM
I always wondered how to place more objects on one grid.
Now I know....and I can't tell you how happy you made me with this download.
Playing Sims got a new dimension for me today and I can't find the words that do justice to you, so I just say; Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#239 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 12:43 AM
This is absolutely epic, thank you so very much. :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#240 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 2:10 AM
This dedication is silly!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#241 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 9:55 PM
awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#242 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 9:32 PM
I don't know how you do this, I know very little about game programing, and kind of want to find out more when I get to college. What program did you use to make this? Because all I can do on the sims is make clothes, and make different dog and cat breeds, which is pretty easy if you give it some time.
Test Subject
#243 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 1:56 PM
Do you have special slots (food prep. electronics) for Apartament life?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#244 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 6:10 PM
Thank you for making the OMSPs_In_CollectionONLY.rar. I would get upset in past and delete your stuff because I could see nothing else all over my catalog. Is not your fault but my eyes jiggle if to much to look at and got hard to find things for me. You are good modder work hard for us to be happy. Many thanks!
Test Subject
#245 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 6:46 PM
Can someone please explain this to me? I don't really know how to use this, what folder to put it. I'm not a newbie to downloading though.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#246 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 1:10 AM
I just want to say a big thank you for these, I've had them bookmarked since I found them and now that I finally have AL I'm downloading them. It's a little overwhelming reading your descriptions of the different shelves, but I can see this will eliminate my need for most of the omsps I used to use. I can't wait to try them out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#247 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 6:47 AM
brilliant indeed! this open up so many and wonderful options! Let the fun begin!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#248 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 10:03 AM
Thanks for these stuff! They're really useful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#249 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 6:55 PM
Just reinstalled the Sims 2 after being fed up with the Sims 3 bugs ; I never downloaded any mods for it the first time around, but this has got to be one of the best mods ever created for TS2! And it works flawlessly! Thank you very much :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#250 Old 1st May 2014 at 7:45 AM
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Page 10 of 11