Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 10:06 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Bridgeport mixologists poof off juice station after University Life is installed. Nraas Conflict?
I made this a new thread because it's not about pets this time, thanks for pointing me to Nraas mods, miarell

So I just got University Life yesterday, I played it on my Bridgeport sim. I didn't know if this also happens at the university because I was too busy sending her to parties and protests. But when she got back to Bridgeport, she received an Opportunity to go drink at a nightclub. So when she go to the club, sit on a stool, then they both just poof out off the station so it's impossible to finish this Opportunity. At first I thought this is Nraas thought they are unroutable so they reset sims, but I turn stuck check and reset off, they still poof off the station so I, reinstall Nrass, try again, they still poof so I change my save to Sunny Valley & send my sim to clubs I've made & everything works just fine. The only differences between this 2 saves is that the ones in Sunny Valley never go to the university.

So... is this Nraas problem? If so, what do I have to set on Nraas to stop this from happening?

Any ideas why this is happening?

I've got
Base game 1.67.2.024017
World Adventures 2.0.86.002017
Ambitions 4.0.87.006017
Late Night 6.0.81.009017
Pets 10.0.96.013017
University Life 18.0.126.021017
Nraas MasterController Base Twelve
Nraas Overwatch Base Eleven
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 1:22 PM
Have you tried deleting and replacing the bar station in buymode? Sometimes it helps.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 1:44 PM
The patch that came with Island Paradise changed all professional bars for everyone, which means that bars that were in a game already before that patch will be broken and you will have to replace them with new copies. That should fix the poof off.
If it still happens after you've replaced them, install ErrorTrap for a while. This mod should log errors and tell you why they reset.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
Have you tried deleting and replacing the bar station in buymode? Sometimes it helps.

So I went to Edit Town mode & did what you just said. It works, thanks! :D