Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2015 at 10:31 AM
Default Sexy feet not showing up
I have a Default Replacement for the embodyshorts mesh and the tmbodyshorts mesh that gives them sexy feet. I am finding, however, that some CC made from those meshes is showing up without the sexy feet.

Does anyone know why that might happen and how to fix it?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th May 2015 at 4:15 PM
I've moved this to the Bodyshop forum, since I assume you're not putting sexyfeet on a table. :D

Is the CC in question showing up with blockfeet instead, or with no feet at all?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2015 at 11:09 AM Last edited by Charity : 6th May 2015 at 12:19 PM.
Oops. XD

With blockfeet.

I forgot to add that I removed all my default replacements except for the sexy feet and I still had the problem, so it isn't a DR clash.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th May 2015 at 9:17 AM
You said that only "some" CC based on that mesh isn't showing up with sexy feet, so that means that some of it is, right?

Are you sure the CC that's not doing what it should is definitely cloned from that mesh, not from another similar one? And none of them have their own slightly edited mesh?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th May 2015 at 2:01 PM
Well I know it's a Maxis mesh, as I didn't download one. When I used the PJSE mesh extracting tool in SimPE to see what mesh they used it claimed it was the shorts mesh, but that was a little confusing as the CC in question has no shorts. They aren't using the nude mesh either though, as I have sexy feet for that too. The plot thickens lol.

I might just export the textures in Bodyshop and paste them onto CC I know uses the nude mesh. I cba searching for a phantom mesh. Thanks!