Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 12:13 AM Last edited by Simonut : 15th Dec 2016 at 1:05 AM.
Default Stop telling me to call you
Not sure if this mod exist or not, have you ever notice your Sims when married or living together, still telling each other to give a call to each other on the phone using their hand animation?
After a while I get sick of it when they are already together in the same household. It's cute yes but, how many times do you tell someone to call you when you are in each other faces and living together.
Is there a mod to limit this action but not all together stop it completely?

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 1:17 AM
I wouldn't know where to find a hack off-hand but that's an attraction animation. Probably twojeffs or Cyjon has something for it.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 9:44 PM
I check Cyjon's Mod "No Random Calls" it do not cover what I am looking for. I guess I have to live with it, if such a mod do not exist.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".