Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 9:55 AM
Default Hack to prevent soccer/basketball energy loss
I decided to turn to the forum again considering I've always found help here and people have been very friendly. I'm looking for a hack/mod that prevents (or more like lowers) soccer and basketball playing from eating all your sims energy. I tried searching through the tags but no luck (I did find a mod that lowers hygiene loss when working on the hobby car so that was a nice find and shows a mod like this is possible). I feel like my game is almost perfect but this is one of the very few things that drive me insane like your sims can play the sports for like few minutes and that's not very realistic even it is a game lol

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 10:33 AM
Cyjon's exercise tweaks reduce the Basketball and Soccer energy drains to a more sensible level, as well as reducing the energy drain for a few other forms of exercise.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 2:38 PM
Excellent! Thank you! :O This is so good. I knew I could count on the forums! (I swear I try Google but I never find anything myself D: )

"Basketball: Reduces hourly energy drain from 45 to 15.

Soccer: Reduces hourly energy drain from 75(!) to 15. Increases body skill rate from 100 to 200. Fixes broken fitness delta so soccer will now improve fitness."

Holy poop though... no wonder...

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer