Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 11:53 PM Last edited by katreina : 12th Dec 2016 at 4:52 PM. Reason: item found
Default WCIF No camera zoom on birth-solved
I had a mod that prevented the in game camera from zooming in when a sim gave birth. Unfortunately I lost it when I transferred my downloads to my new comp and I can't remember which site I had gotten it from. If anyone happens to know where I can find this mod again, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance for any help.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 11:59 PM
You can turn this off in game. Go to options (three little dots below neighborhood tab), then camera options. Choose Disable for special effects camera. However, this will also disable it for ANY of the zoom in such as first kiss.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 12:28 AM
Thanks but I'm not referring to the special events camera. I already have this turned off. What I mean is the way the camera automatically zooms in close to the pregnant sim when their labor starts. I prefer to play in bird's eye view, especially with large families.
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 1:43 AM
It's Pescado's nopregannoy, get the file for your lates EP here: link

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 2:18 AM
Thank you, Arathea. I'd forgotten that Pescado has mods that can only be found in his director's cut.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 3:19 AM
I use this one: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=132164
It prevents zooming in but still plays birth special event.