Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:29 PM
Default Mods to nerf games
So I posted in random thoughts 'bout my silly sims wanting to play toss the football, catch, pillow fight, water balloon fight, noogies, and such and totally igore the basketball court, soccer net, swimmin pool, tv, easel and such. It's so bad they are even ignoring the myushno?(sp) game.

It was gettin crazy so I went lookin for mods to get rid of those annoyances. I knew TJ had some and squinge also. Well TJ's don't totally nerf it, just reduces it. Not sure other than maybe they're not updated, but squinges are not workin in my game.

Sooo, does anyone know of any updated, working mods that totally get rid of annoyin actions?

(A bit of background ... most times I could care less if they do any of these things automonously since in a relatively normal household it's easy to control. However, right now I have taken all 30 townies plus my one and turned them all into teens and have them on 1 lot. I will eventually move them out or even turn them back into townies, however for now I want them all to interact and socialize and I'm letting them decide who to like, who to hate, who to be attracted to and what have you. I am keepin a near hands off approach and letting them all do their thing. The annoyin games do not have them gain fun or if it does it's so not fast enough when they are in total red. This wouldn't be so bad, except then they don't want to do their homework. Ok, not so bad, but when they come home from school everyday in the red and it never improves .. that's what I'm tryin to fix. I don't care if they miss doin the homework sometime, but the constant state of red fun and all their yellin at me ... so anyway... I need/ want the mods.)
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:38 PM
You don't need mods. Just play them properly - tell them what to do. Any sim will get miserable if abandoned by god.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:05 PM
ACR will get them to interact and socialize with each other.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:06 PM
This is just an experiment I'm doin. It's not a regular hood. Other than them chooose to play the annoyin games over the other stuff, so far it's been entertaining. I don't want to direct them. I like to give my simmies free will and see where it leads. Sometimes it's fun to just watch and see what'll go on with no direction. I've had several fights, quiet a bit of romance thanks to ACR. Even if I did, have you ever tried to direct 30 sims? In live play moving the your position is snail pace.

And I've not abandoned them ... I watch what they do .. well most .. not ALL ... lol. I do give a hand/ push for something but as I said, I'm tryin to keep hands off as much as poss.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:40 PM
What I think you need is reduce fun loss at school. maybe not make fun full but not change it when they are at school. http://modthesims.info/d/448557
Then they can continue after school from where they was. And not concern about totally red fun bar.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 9:03 PM
You have AL or the UC, don't you? I wish other subforums besides the Help forum showed what EPs a forum member has.

Anyway. Inge Jones made a bunch of mods where you have to have the relevant item in inventory to autonomously play a game. F'rinstance, no kickyball unless there is a kickyball in inventory. Might that help? Check out her stuff at Simlogical and see if it would help.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 9:23 PM
I have Disks. Thanks I'll go check over at Simlogical.

I'll look at the fun at school mod, but I still want them to quit the stupid games and go do somethin that is more beneficial. Painting, chess, swimming .. fun, but also gives skill points.