Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 6:02 AM
Default Jacob Wetterling: Missing Child
Quote:
On the night of October 22, 1989 Patty's life was split in two. On one side she had to be strong, feign normalcy - try to keep her family together and sane.. On the other, she had to endure the pain that is unspeakable and overwhelming. It was on this night that Patty Wetterling's son, 11-year-old Jacob, was snatched from their small neighborhood and never seen again.

It was early evening and Jacob, his ten year-old brother Trevor and a friend Aaron had gone to a local convenient store about a half of a mile away from his home. They were riding their bikes home when a masked man came out of a driveway, ordered the boys to throw their bikes into the ditch, turn off their flashlights, and lie face down on the ground. The gunman asked each of the boys their age. After the boys responded, he instructed Trevor to run into the woods and not to look back or he would shoot him. Next the gunman turned Aaron over, looked into his face, and told him to run into woods or he would shoot him. As Trevor and Aaron were running away, they glanced back to see the gunman grab Jacob's arm. When Aaron and Trevor reached the wooded area, they turned around again, and the gunman and Jacob were gone.

I was watching 20/20, when this came on. His name is Jacob Wetterling and he went missing in 10/22/89. It has been years since he went missing, with no leads. His mother, Patty Wetterling has not given up hope. Here is the full article. It breaks my heart, knowing he is out there somewhere, hurt, or sick even. I hope he gets found soon

Link:

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=24521

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Advertisement
Theorist
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 6:14 AM
People have no soul

Quote:
Young Girl's Final Days Detailed
In an affidavit that reads more like a horror movie, details of Jada Justice's murder have been released. Police revealed that Timothy Tkachik confessed to helping his girlfriend Engelica Castillo, Jada's babysitter, dispose of her body. In the affidavit Tkachik says that Jada died after Castillo beat her. The couple then spent the next few days trying to dispose of Jada's body. First they tried to burn her body in a self made fire pit, when that didn't work, the couple encased the young girls body in cement and dumped little Jada in a swampy area

Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:10 AM
Well, what do you expect from a world full of drugs, violence, sex, and alcohol?
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:15 AM
I thought this thread died. I agree, but it is still sad

Theorist
#5 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:58 AM
you know, he could actually have been murdered on the night he went missing.
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:21 AM
True, ZimZ, though we might never know

Mad Poster
#7 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RiBlan
Well, what do you expect from a world full of drugs, violence, sex, and alcohol?

the third one isn't inherently bad...

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:36 AM
Yes, but drugs violence and sex is.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:53 AM
well, those 3 COMBINED are...

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:02 AM
What about the violence?

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
Theorist
#11 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:51 AM
jaja, It's like poor little Maddeline McCowan. She went missing in Portugal or Spain, she has been claimed dead now according to newspapers. She's been lost for I think 2 years now. she'd be 6 or 7 I think. She was probably taken and killed. They (the people who investigate stuffs) think they kow who te murderer is. He has a history for things like stealing Maddy Oh well
Scholar
#12 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:29 PM
:O.O: I'd hate for Ezeke or Tanis or Christine to be taken.

O_O I'd die.

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:31 PM
Fergus, a child is not a -thing-. A child is a living, breathing creature, like you or I. Sorry, I had to say that.

It's a dreadful thing to happen. I would throw myself in front of a truck for my siblings if their life depended on it. I would be devestated if one of my siblings went missing, and was presumed dead.

Scholar
#14 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:33 PM
Ezeke, Tanis, and Christine are my Niece's and Nephews.

X.x They're like little brothers and sisters to me, so if they were gone I would be, torn.

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:36 PM
I think I saw one of your niece on one of your YouTube videos. I can see what you mean. Who wouldn't be devestated if they lost a family member?

Scholar
#16 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:39 PM
A physco, i believe.

Yeah, my family is like one of the most important things in my life...

YES, I is a Nintendork!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:42 PM
My family and friends are the most important things in my life. Sure, we fight and bicker, and sometimes it ends in bruises, but they're really the only people you've got when you get to the bottom of it, and when they're gone...