Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 1:51 AM
Default Greenwood
This is the older greenwood daughter from Twinbrook- she's actually quite pretty when i gave her makeup and fixed her hair
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 1:52 AM
She blinked in the first photo :P
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 1:58 PM
Here we have Delilah Parrott, now also a young adult. She is the daughter of my customized sim Danielle and her husband Kale Parrott. She is a younger sister of Belle Grubb (nee Parrott) who was also born in game

Forum Resident
#54 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 7:50 PM
Alexander Goth- born in game by Mortimer and Bella
Scholar
#55 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 6:53 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 24th Aug 2014 at 9:17 AM.
Best looking in-game born toddler so far - Shantel

Lab Assistant
#56 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 6:14 PM
Introducing Kelly Greenwood, youngest daughter of the late Oliver and Holly Greenwood:

She's currently a Young Adult in my game and in a relationship with CAS Sim Derrick Alleyne...
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 12:35 AM
Default Amy Lowelle
[IMG][/IMG]

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Forum Resident
#59 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 3:52 AM
Two of Iliana and Dustin Langerak's children have aged up in this rotation.
Here is Shirley. She immediately made this face upon aging

And this is Aren. I just love how he looks so far :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 11:15 PM
My selfsim's daughter

And the daughter from Cruz family. Somehow she ended up being a dead ringer for Elena Gilbert from The Vampire Diaries.
Test Subject
#61 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 8:47 PM
Sophia and Scott Stone, second generation of my legacy. They're twins, although you can't really tell. Their father is Gunther Goth. (let's pretend his eyes are open? they're brown)

Forum Resident
#62 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 4:03 PM
Micah Langerak, son of Lisa Bunch and Parker Langerak:

Jamel and Octavia Steele, kids of Christopher Steele:
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 6:39 AM
Meanwhile, in Riverview...

This is Amanda Wilks, teen daughter of Dr. Thomas Wilks and Hayley (Driedger) Wilks:

And here's her teen cousin Iris Driedger, daughter of Justin Driedger and Anita (Lobos) Driedger:

Wish their grandparents were still around to see how much they've grown...
Forum Resident
#64 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 4:23 PM
Renee Driscoll, daughter of Zelda Mae and a townie. I think she's turning out quite cute!

Lab Assistant
#65 Old 2nd May 2016 at 12:09 PM
Katerina she was born to my two custom made sims and is currently a teenager

Field Researcher
#66 Old 5th May 2016 at 9:54 PM

Born in game.

Happy-Go-Lucky
Field Researcher
#67 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 8:52 AM Last edited by tysika : 2nd Jun 2016 at 2:10 AM.

=

=

=

The last one is the daughter of a spare from my legacy and I love her sm... considering making her the heir even though she's illegible
Forum Resident
#68 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 11:05 PM
This is Fabian Andrews, son of Victoria and Beau Andrews.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 8:26 PM Last edited by themysteriouscorn : 26th Sep 2017 at 10:51 PM.

This is a sim born-in game by two CAS made parents, I only changed her hairstyle, color, and makeup but nothing with sliders. She's only a teen as of yet though. :lovestruc I love them both
Field Researcher
#70 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 10:28 AM
Nathaniel Wolfhart-Broke as heir for my legacy challenge. (God,how I love those sliders making faces asymmetrical and realistic ) *click*
Screenshots
Scholar
#71 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 5:01 AM
Asmodean - He will devour your soul...and I totally look forward to seeing him grow up.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 7:02 PM
Only pic I have unedited of them (the child) is this one, and that's their very short dad in the background while they're talking about the other one. You can see the family resemblance.
Screenshots
Instructor
#73 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 1:21 AM
This is Cass, she was born in game to a a sim I designed and a random townie whose name I forgot approximately two seconds after he left (oops). To be fair, it is a legacy challenge with a specific set of traits needed for the heir so I wasn't terribly curious about him.

Aaaaanyway, she's my favorite in-game sim in ages, and I'm probably going to shuffle her off to a side game so I can play her since she wasn't the heir.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 7:45 AM

Rose Flowers, the daughter of two of my custom sims and gen 2 heir of my random legacy challenge.

Icon made by me!
Scholar
#75 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
Asmodean - He will devour your soul...and I totally look forward to seeing him grow up.

Asmodean aged up to a teen. He is starting to grow into his strong features.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Page 3 of 4