Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#126 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 4:54 PM
*is bored of this thread*
*dances*

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#127 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 5:02 PM
*is also bored* *leaves thread*
Alchemist
#128 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 5:02 PM
*me too*

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#129 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 5:19 PM
well... we are doing a Friends-style spoof episode. We haven't got the plot really ready yet, however we have a few characters *can't be bothered to count how many* and we're all going to do the voice for one of them, unless of course we don't want to or we can't. And some of them are going to be slightly based on the people doing the voices. The show is going to be called L.L.A.M.A.S. (I'm sorry, but you did ask!!)
Alchemist
#130 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 5:20 PM
Ok: were making a comedy, Friends style, called L.L.A.M.A.S.
For characters, visit The characters thread and read it ALL please.
Basically, just read all the threads we've done so far.
If you want to know the latest news, go to the SCRIPT WRITERS-over here! thread and read EVERYTHING there is. It is time consuming, but you'll know what's going on and can of course add your ideas to everything we've wrote.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#131 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 5:21 PM
Oh, and miss out the bits where we've gone off-topic, that's nothing to do with it. Have fun!
Mad Poster
#132 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 5:34 PM
great! by the way, if you have any ideas, try proposing them to fee. the rest of us don't really have much choice.
Alchemist
#133 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 5:48 PM
agreed^

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#134 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 7:52 PM
This group is still active - I think we're all just a tad busy. There's space for you, but we've pretty much got our first idea. You can still help, but most of the plotting is out of the way. We're still tweaking though.

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Alchemist
#135 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 8:55 PM
Hi! I'm Elena *you can call me Ele if you want* and I want to be a writer so I can help. I also like make sims *I think I'm good*.

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Mad Poster
#136 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 6:54 PM
I know I've asked this before, but is this group still active? Has the project been abandoned...? O.O

EDIT: Just asking because I'd like to continue, if this is still happening.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Banned
#137 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 7:26 PM Last edited by nightwitch : 23rd Mar 2010 at 12:23 PM.
Hi, I'm Nightwitch! I do alot of filming.I have many films all of them made whith sims 2.so films are cool
Top Secret Researcher
#138 Old 29th May 2012 at 9:02 AM
Is this group still active, it has deen awhile since anyone has posted. I'm artimis, a sims 2 story teller and filmer although I have not uploaded any of them.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 7:07 PM
If this group is active I could help with script or be a stylist. I don't really care. I hope this group is still active!

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.

Page 6 of 6