Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 12:59 PM
Default ask butler to do gardening
is it possible?
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 1:53 PM
I still think ts1 NPCs were better at their jobs than any since.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 2:30 PM
blah..the butler are like useless here...they just keep filling up the fridge with food, and somemore they sometimes can sit on the bath tub doing nothing!

zzz...hope EA can do something about this...
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 3:58 PM
I wish you could ask the butler to cook a certain meal. For breakfast she makes Hot Dogs all the time. I mean, IRL, wouldn't you tell your butler what you want them to cook?
Instructor
#5 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 5:48 PM
That is why I don't have butler, to many issues. Cooking, entering bathroom while my Sim takes shower... I have additional female Sim in the house to do all the job, like cleaning, gardnering and cooking. She is controlable so she doesn't have all those buttler issues.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 3:18 AM
zzz..looks like i gonna ask a sim friend of mine to move into my house and become a controllable 'maid'...
Banned
#7 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 3:48 AM
I posted a topic about how I'm building a Nectary. Which meant a lot of gardening, and a lot of well, making Nectar. It made me think how much I too, wished the butler would Garden, or do other things!! Don't get me wrong, I actually like my Butler. He cleans, and thanks to gobot101s Butler Cooking Mod, he doesn't cook too much. I even used Twallans Master Controller to make him look more like a Butler, and even have more Butler-esque traits and what not. Anyway, all that aside, I was stuck wishing he'd help. Then I remembered the SimBot I can purchase in the Lifetime Rewards. I haven't tested yet, but I was thinkin of buying one, and maybe using a cheat to make his motives Static. Then maybe build him a little "room" that I can just have him go into, when I want to put him "away", locking the door behind him. This way, I'll let him out when I need him to Garden or make Nectar. lol Just an idea of course. I have a crazy imagination, I know. lol

Another thing that may help is the Harvester. It makes gardening a bit easier and faster. As does Chaaviks Faster Garden Tasks mod, found here: http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=358951
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 1:31 AM
Butlers are just people from EA in their 2ed job.. Fits them perfectly.

Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 3:11 AM
Ha! I wish they were EAtards indeed. I would had Rodiek electrocuted all the time!