Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 2:50 AM
Default 2 Nude Clothing Outfits? How To Delete One?
Somehow my sim started wearing clothes in the shower. I have 2 nude outfits and they both generate with clothes. I have changed one to use nude meshes by activating a no clothes limiter and finding the EA meshes and doing it manually but the second one still displays with clothes. I have tawallns master controller btw. I know you can delete standard clothing with twallans dresser but I haven't figured out how to delete the nude clothing option.

Can someone guide me into how to delete one of these outfits?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 3:12 AM
Bad CC? Some creators are dumb and mark clothes for every category (no offense but really? is it really that hard to figure out that clothes don't belong in the "nude" category?)

Hi I'm Paul!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 6:54 AM
i dont know i think the clothes was part of some ea store stuff i had downloaded. basically she was nude but i was messing with sliders to get her breasts right and all of a sudden it glitched and she had clothes on. then i got online and googled some stuff and it turns out master controller has a setting to allow all kinds of clothes combos so I found the nude meshes from ea and fixed one of them. But there is a secondary "Nude 2" outfit that doesn't display right and I have no idea how to delete that. I don't want her to randomly get into Nude 2 or something.