Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 3:07 PM
Default What do you like the best about The Sims series?
What I like is that it's more than just real life, and that you can also put a bit of fantasy in the game.

Everyone lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 4:12 PM
Since when there is lack of fantasy in computer games? Let me say, the sims is quite rare case when you can play a game without any fantasy.

What I like the best about the sims series is the feeling of being a god.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 4:20 PM
I like that there is no end and no set way to play. It means it's hard to get bored and you can play it forever.
Banned
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 4:29 PM
To think of it, there is even two more things I like very much about the game.
First: girls LOVE the sims. If you don't want a girl to mess around with your computer files when you are not looking, start the game and don't worry. Upon your return, though, you will see she has created self-sim and married it with your self-sim. Hint: look which aspiration/traits she had chosen for self-sim.
Second: all the CC. I am passionate collectioneer of it. My deepest thanks to all the talented creators.
Theorist
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 5:14 PM
I like the way the game gets better every day.
If I'm not expanding my game through building, then the daily avalanche of CC expands it instead.
And then theres always the number of EP's and custom hoods.
The game expands in all directions. Basically every minute the game gets better.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by el_flel
I like that there is no end and no set way to play. It means it's hard to get bored and you can play it forever.

This is the perfect sentence to describe how I look at the game. The possibilities of the stories are endless. I can play the perfect family, with the stay at home mother and 2.3 kids, or the workaholic dad from hell and his alcoholic socialite wife.
Theorist
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 8:25 PM
I like how much there is to do! You can tell stories, go RPGish, do challenges, or create! I've learned so much about meshing and graphic editing from the sims!

Oh and it's also a (generally) fun community!

Hi I'm Paul!
Theorist
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 8:51 PM
I mostly enjoy creating new characters and watching them come to life in my game.

Resident wet blanket.