Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 8:31 AM
Default Making a new island in CAW; just wondering if anyone's interested!
I'm working on a world in CAW right now. For the past three nights I have been obsessed with the concept of a totally new island that is similar to Bridgeport in that it has a ton of LN stuff, but the thing is; it won't be ugly and gray.... or glitchy!

Well, after much thinking outside the box, I came up with this; it's an island shaped like a leaping rabbit. I'm going to put in a beautiful almost Venice Beach-like boardwalk in front of the long stretch of beach (along the back of the bunny). I'm going to flatten an area of one of the rocky coasts and put in a custom spa, complete with an exclusive poolside club overlooking the ocean. It's going to be tropical or maybe Mediterranean style (think the island of Ibiza) and the houses are going to be fairly simple and tailored mostly for single sims (same as Bridgeport).

This is what my map looks like right now:

No trees or anything, just the shape of the island.
I'm just wanting some feedback on the island itself and what anyone's suggestions might be... oh, and if anyone would be interested in downloading it if I were to post the completed island when I'm finished.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 8:43 AM
Very interesting idea - but I think you'd probably get a lot better response if you posted this in the Creator Feedback Forum (under the Create menu) since you're looking for feedback.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 8:53 AM
Ahh, thanks! You're probably right
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#4 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 10:15 AM
It looks like a bunny.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 12:16 PM
unless the island is huge, there won't be a lot of room for anything.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 11:42 PM
very creative! cannot wait to see it!
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: reposted in creator Feedback