Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 4:18 AM
Default Mixologist: Take To Hospital
its a funny story btw.. hehe

so my celeb sim got a drink promotion at plasma last night, then it was a success.. it was too early for her to go home so i decided that she needs to party hard at the grind.. so when she arrived there, i noticed that the mixologist was one of her best friend.. then when i click on the mixologist, it says take to hospital.. so i was like wtf, she's not even pregnant.. lol.. but my sim offered to take her to the hospital, but the funny thing is that, my celeb sim did not wait for her best friend and she went straight to the hospital and waited for her outside, and i saw the mixologist walking to the hospital with the pregnant walk even though, she has no bump. lol.. it was so funny cuz i think my celeb sim doesnt want her expensive car to be dirrty and the funny part too is that the mixologist is clearly not pregnant.. LOL.. it took like a day for them to be in the hospital so i decided to let my celeb sim go home..

anyways, i dont know if its glitch but hella funny one.. hahha
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 5:50 AM
Weird! Maybe she was just too skinny her pregnancy wasn't showing :P