Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 11:04 PM
Ohh Martine those pics are lovely. The ballet shoes on the mirror are fab Making me so jealous lol
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 11:19 PM
Awww Martine those pics are cuddly cute!!!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 11:51 PM
All these pics of freetime are great, thank you for showing them.
Mad Poster
#54 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 12:44 AM
I adore this EP :D.

Chloe and Isabelle (a little more grown up now) dancing in their new studio:

Sutton trying out bird watching:

Chloe synthesizing:

And bP's Webster and his son Connor shooting hoops (I love their faces- like father, like son :D):

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Field Researcher
#55 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 12:51 AM
Rabidangeel77- Awesome Pictures! I am installing my Free Time right know!! So happy
Mad Poster
#56 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 12:58 AM
Thanks, angelsavoir !

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Instructor
#57 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 1:21 AM
Gahh Rapid you are making me so Jealous!!! those are some great pics!!!
Field Researcher
#58 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 1:38 AM
Carl and Cesar (from GTA:SA) working on their muscle car. Be warned Carl, if that engine blows up in your face, you will leave behind a smelly trail for a while (it does happen)

As for my other sims, Sparda enjoys fitness (Guess a bachelor must stay fit after all the dinners he had with girls), Angelus loves cooking and Liru enjoys Music and dance. Their adopted son Alan has his mom's affinity to dance and song. I will get some screenshots once I get a house to fit Sparda's hobbies (and his sum of funds) in
Field Researcher
#59 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 1:39 AM

~Heath - Checking out the birds~

xXx Babbel

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
shiny!
retired moderator
#60 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 2:17 AM
Oh man, after I lucked out and Bon Voyage didn't actually install the securom crap on my computer I swore to myself I wouldn't risk it with Free Time Too much good stuff! Does anyone know if Free Time puts this on?
#61 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 2:31 AM
i just had to take a peek.
excited.
wont get it for a few months though. ahh.
Instructor
#62 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 2:47 AM
Wow Babbel he is a total babe, I love that pic!!
Test Subject
#63 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 7:02 AM
Wow, great pics everyone! Babbel, he's gorgeous.
I've only played one family in FT so far and I really love the creativity table for toddlers and kids. As a toddler the drawings were not that good, but I was amazed when I zoomed into the drawing he made as a kid.

Hmmm, I think I see a grilled cheese aspiration in his future ;-)
Field Researcher
#64 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 7:21 AM
Finally gotten rid of most of the ugly kinks in Free Time (with buggy premades). Now to feature my favorite families, the Paradisos and the Beolycs

Paradiso household

Sparda's rather bohemian when it comes to his artistry, when he moved in, he chose a simple house in bluewater, now he is living in Luminous with a modern house. Here we see him learning about pottery, he wears a tank to avoid getting clay on his best clothes. If only we can do coupling pottery...

Sparda's true calling, he loves excercise. A good jog and a few stretches keeps Sparda in shape and alert...and much stinkier as well, but that is what the slower hygene decay is for.

I will put the beolycs next post due to 4 pic rule.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 7:29 AM
The Beolycs

Here we have Angelus, the younger and more serious brother of Angelus, he and his wife Liru have moved into a nice french house. They are enjoying some tropical fruit mix that I cant recall (its blue though). It helps boost both cuisine skill

Liru practicing her talent, music and dance, she was based off one of my favorite VAs Hitomi Nabatame and one of her roles who loves playing the piano, their son Alan is practicing the violin and is very good at it earned 4 creativity from it. Their son may become a music/film prodigy.

One of the new drinks is nectar, but I call it wine. It makes for great semi-formal occasions like this one and of course raises cuisine...

Last but not least, Angelus and Liru slow dancing together after some wine. Lets just say what happens afterwards is very, very hot...
Instructor
#66 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 7:31 AM
Wow, i wish Freetime was out it New Zealand!!
I'm trying to get a new gaming computer that'll actually let me play Freetime!

Wow, i adore the Toddler Drawings. It looks so realistic!

Also, i feel the urge for recoloured Ballet costumes!! Hehe. =]
Can't wait to get it and install the Sims 2 again!!!!

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 9:33 AM
WOW my free time had better arrive today!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 11:34 AM
littlesunshine123xx, msp_teen - Thank you

brittybe - Hehe, that grilled cheese drawing is so cute! :D

Martine
Forum Resident
#69 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tinyhayuk14
WOW my free time had better arrive today!

Lol yeah, I'm feeling the same way. So just to kill some time I'm doing my... homework! :P
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 12:12 PM
Great pics everyone!
I sort of forgot when it was being released in South Africa, but then i saw Eedgan's post. I put my order in with Kalahari just now, i'll have it on Monday!

i'll get stuck in small room with you, any day. -- K Zoid

eXpresSims
Field Researcher
#71 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 6:02 PM
This Expansion is awesome. :D

Paulina having a chat with her new friends at the Film & Literature club:

Rachel's cluttered sewing room:

Goooal!!
#72 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 6:13 PM
Ami made some really nice pottery
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 6:26 PM
panther00567: Um... if you don't mine me asking, how did you get into the Film and Literature Club?

To Everyone: Fantastic photos! I'm still getting use to the new features of this game and I have the whole day to do soXD muhahaha.
Field Researcher
#74 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 6:34 PM
Get at least 5-6 in film and literature, to do that, write novels, read books, watch movies and read the magazine/newspaper and browse the web once you can do so.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 6:42 PM
yeah! film and literature club!! awesome...:D
Page 3 of 16