Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#51 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 5:48 AM
*Captains Quarters*

Mikov still struggles with wiry yet strong albino on the floor. Nixis has him pinned down, as well as the advantage in the fight when a disruptor is fired. For a split second, Nixis is distracted by his comrade being shot.

"Shenara!" he yells out.

Mikov frees the Romulans knife from his own belt and thrusts the blade into his abdomen. A rush of searing pain cuts through his body as he finds a way to wrap his fingers around Mikov's throat. He feels the dry scales and crackling cartlidge under his fingers as the captain makes obscene gurgling sounds, like some child being crushed under the weight of fallen shrapnel.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 10:42 PM
*Captain's Quarters*

Shenara fell backwards, still conscious, as the Bajoran woman looms over her. Jiranis uses the moment to pull the wounded Klingon up by her hair. She laughs. "Whether Mikov dies tonight or not, I'll make sure you will as well. I have all of the command codes, the ship is mine..."

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Original Poster
#53 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 11:44 PM
*Captains Quarters*

Mikova's eyes roll into the back of his head and a few moments later he stops struggling. Nixis moves his hands and there is a clear indentation in the Cardassians throat, almost as if someone had just scooped out a portion of it, where his hands had been. It only took a few seconds for Nixis to realize that he had completly crushed the mans trachea.

So, he too falls backwards, his back against the wall. He begins coughing up a green froth and touches the wound in his stomach. If he didn't get treated soon, he would die. Then he remembers the grenades nearby.

"You aren't getting this ship" he says with labored breath "I would sooner die than let that happen."
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 11:57 PM
*Captain's Quarters*

"Good..." Jiranis purrs. "Then you won't get your hopes up, Doctor."

The Bajoran begins to cackle manically, as if her sanity has finally abandoned its mortal shell. Shenara took the moment of distraction to wrap her good hand around the woman's wrist and began squeezing. What the hybrid lacked in eyesight she made up for in strength. The delicate bones grinded together before giving, turning the laugh into a scream.

Jirnaris' hold falters as she is knocked to the floor. Shenara drops her on Mikov's body before checking on Nixis.

"You are an idoit for letting yourself be distracted..." She growls as she examins the stab wound.

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Original Poster
#55 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 12:27 AM
*Captains Quarters*

"I'll be fine" he says, holding his hand over it. He almost feels that if he moves it, all of his intestines will spill out of the tiny opening into the floor.

"I just need to get to the infirmary... What will you do now?"
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 12:57 AM
*Captain's Quarters*

"What you just said... Get you to the infirmary."

Ignoring her shoulder, Shenara picks up Nixis in a front carry. His body felt weak and blood flow from the wound continued faster. "Ignor this dishonor, Nixis. You've fought well enough..."

Jirinas watched them leave before curling up into the fetal positon and bawling. She'd make them pay...

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#57 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 1:44 AM
*Infirmary*

Nixis and Shenara make it to the infirmary with no incident. They didn't even run into anyone else on the way. He stumbles in and collapses in the chair, only to find Zerez staring down at him curiously.

They are attempting to regenerate their burned tissue on their face and chest, and stand there, mostly naked. Which is an unusual site, in and of itself, one which would fascinate any member of a bi-gendered species. Not that Nixis cares, he has seen stranger aliens than a J'naii, and is in much too much pain to really care about anything.

Zerez is in a great deal of pain as well, but they don't notice. Luckily, they had just injected themselves with a large dosage of vidrozine before being doused in acid. They don't feel anything at all.

"I see that you're mission didn't go as planned" they say, putting down their tissue regenerator, and still looking rather horrific. "But you you are alive."

They hand Shenara a vile of antiseptic.

"Sorry doc, I'm not really much of a medic."
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 2:17 AM
*Infirmary*

Shenara took the vile, only stealing a quck glance at the scarred J'naii. "And so are you. Barely..."

She knealed down in front of the chair and began removing Nixis' tunic. The blood-stained cloth was thrown to a corner of the room as Shenara prodded the surrounding flesh. "You are the medic, Nixis. What do I need to do?"

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#59 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 3:23 AM
*Infirmary*

Nixis groans, his eyes roll into the back of his head as he fades in and out of consciousness.

"Autosutures... most of the equiptment is in... vulcan and terran.. just stop the bleeding"
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 3:34 AM
*Infirmary*

"Right..." Shenara growled. "Fight the urge to sleep, Nixis." She stands and passes Zerez to get to the medical storage. Pieces of equipment were pushed aside haphazardly in search of the...

"Here, sutures." Shenara quickly read the instructions and went back to apply them.

*Captain's Quarters*

Jiranis crawled across the floor back to the bed. Mikov was most likely dead, so it was pointless to try and rouse him. The b****rd deserved it...

She made it to the weapons cache and pried the lid off. Grenades. Jirinas grinned. She'd have her ship... Or no one would...

*Infirmary*

"I am almost done with this Ni--

THOOMMMM!

Klaxons sounded throught the ship along with a shockwave. The sensation was almost to much. Shenara was thrown to the floor, losing her grip on sutures and cursing loudly in Klingon. "Zerez! Find out what that was!"

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#61 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 6:13 AM
*NPC*

Name: Tula Rxuan
Race/Homeworld: betazoid/orion, Betazed
Skills: linguistics expert, covert operations
Brief Character Description:

Original Poster
#62 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 6:17 AM
*NPC*

Name: Nurin Ducet
Race/Homeworld: cardassian/Cardassia Prime
Skills: engineering, computers

Original Poster
#63 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 6:19 AM
*NPC*

Name: Moira Lurat
Race/Homeworld: trill/Luna Colony I
Skills: weaponry

Original Poster
#64 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 6:24 AM
*NPC*

Name: Ziggy
Race/Homeworld: Jirunian/Jirua
Skills: theft, fraud, knitting

Original Poster
#65 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 6:29 AM
Name: Meelo Hezru
Race/Homeworld: Rizari/Gamma Vespae
Skills: biological weaponry, soap sculptures, psychology

Original Poster
#66 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 6:41 AM
*NPC*

Name: Shyran
Race/Homeworld: Aenar/Andoria
Skills: cryptanalysis

Lab Assistant
#67 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 5:55 AM
OOC: Okay, since my playing buddy is banned (way to go, Spider...), I'm considering this closed.

~Anonymous

Page 3 of 3