Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 10:58 PM
I feel like I've come home.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 2:40 AM
Welcome! You made a lot of fantastic points about why Twilight sucks. I like you XD
Theorist
#28 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 4:25 PM
You dislike Twilight as much as me, hence I also like you!

Banned
Original Poster
#29 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 6:16 PM
I'm so terribly sorry that I have been gone so long. Busy with homework and stupid parties
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 10:52 PM
Hi. I'm Moni, and I'm a machinima artist. I'm obsessed with Angelspit and Emilie Autumn.
I believe Twilight is basically the Wicca/Sweep series with vampires!
Problems: Cate Tiernan is actually quite a good writer. SMeyer is an idiot that got a break. -.-

Singing in the rain! x3
Banned
Original Poster
#31 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 1:38 AM
welcome
Theorist
#32 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by queenoftheblackroses
Hi. I'm Moni, and I'm a machinima artist. I'm obsessed with Angelspit and Emilie Autumn.
I believe Twilight is basically the Wicca/Sweep series with vampires!
Problems: Cate Tiernan is actually quite a good writer. SMeyer is an idiot that got a break. -.-

I remember reading the Sweep series! Had totally forgotten about that! From what I remember it was a lot better than Twilight, both in character depth (coughbella=marysuecough) and in it's writing. Cate Tiernan actually made Morgan and the discovery of her 'powers' sound believable, Stephenie Meyer wrote about sparkly vegetarian vampires that are ageless and beatuiful and seem to have an endless supply of wealth...

Did you ever read the Circle of Three books? They weren't as good as the Sweep series, but still.

Banned
Original Poster
#33 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 12:57 AM
*just realized something*

Someone mentioned getting an angry PM from a twit i mean twilight lover

How come I haven't? Im the one who created us
Scholar
#34 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 2:26 AM
I'm fairly active in the group, myself, and I haven't gotten anything either. xp
Theorist
#35 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 1:26 AM
Yeah, I'm surprised my rants haven't attracted the hatred of them either. I'd be really annoyed if I got one though...I'd really give them a piece of my mind! But I'm nervous enough on the street that one of them will see me and just know and then they'll knife me or something...ever since reading that forum on a Twilight haters site in which they all posted the injuries they had sustained from Twilight lovers. Shudder.

To be honest I think that betrays their immaturity though. I have books I absolutely love, but I accept that not everyone in the world is going to love them too. It just isn't the way humans work!

Scholar
#36 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 4:14 AM
Wait. People have been physically harmed by twi-tards? Oh dear God. There is irony in this. Sue them, then Sue SMeyer on the basis that her book is causing as much violence as video games. I would say that we should get that one lolyer, but he was disbarred.
Banned
Original Poster
#37 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 4:57 AM
yeah the sight is called www.twilightsucks.com
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BewitchedPrue
Did you ever read the Circle of Three books? They weren't as good as the Sweep series, but still.

No, I haven't seen that one - I'll keep an eye out for them - thanks :D

Singing in the rain! x3
Test Subject
#39 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 5:06 PM
Hey my name's Alex and I'm from England. Thank god there are some sane people in the world

I found this the other day. Just as stupid as the twilight series but very funny.
Theorist
#40 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shadeythelegend
Hey my name's Alex and I'm from England. Thank god there are some sane people in the world

I found this the other day. Just as stupid as the twilight series but very funny.

I saw that book in a bookstore the other day and read the first few pages, it was funny, but then I realized I was basically putting myself through another readig of Twilight, only this time around the book knows it's crap too.

Test Subject
#41 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 11:29 PM
yay! new member! i knew i hated twilight when i read it in studyhall at school cause i was bored. i mean, i couldn't get past three pages of the crap before i finally said, 'screw this. i'm just gonna pick the lint out of my sweatshirt' and handed the book back. its just words strung together in "sentences" in 200 pages of pure crap. stephanie writes like a second grader, she sucks! and what's so special about twilight? i asked my Twi-loving friend give one reason why Twilight is so good? she was blank. im like, 'yeah, that's what i thought' then she comes back with the stupidest reply i ever heard, 'because its good'. i just started laughing. and i heard that the vampires sparkle when the sun comes out? Really, Stef, you're gonna go that far? And really, what /is/ so great about it? Get a life, twilovers.
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 4:43 AM
Hi, I'm Rizu. A bunch of my female friends fawn about the Twilight series but I could never enjoy it due to hype and poor character development in the story (Bella being stuck up and totally dumping her "friends" when Edward comes for her), oh and the fact that vampires are meant to never sparkle. Expletives around. Finally, like-minded people. Thank you so much. *bows*
Scholar
#43 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 3:31 PM
Hi I'm Melissa! When my friends talk about Twilight, I have to try to act like I know what I'm talking about. "Oh yeah, the baseball scene was so awesome...!" Oh heeeelllll no. I'm sorry if I couldn't get through the book OR the movie. I couldn't take it. My mom and I thought that, after reading half the book and no more than that, maybe the movie might be a bit better. Nope. Just as unrealistic, and even a little made-for-TV trash. I used to love Dracula and normal vampires, not one's that sparkle and watch you when you're sleeping, but everytime someone mentions "Vampire" little preteens go nuts because to them, vampire means Edward. I'm almost 15, and I cannot believe the amount of people my age who love this movie. I just think of them as immature.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Scholar
#44 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 4:39 PM
That book is targeted to pre-pubescent teenagers, girls who are in their early teens (much like yourself and your friends) and soccer moms, kind of like Stephenie Meyer. This just means the marketing is working the way it's supposed to...which is a shame.

Anyway, welcome to the both of you :]
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 9:09 PM
hi im yareli. im meant to be here. my sister fell victim to twilight ever since she read the first book, and i am to blame because i bought them for her. i tried reading them but they were not for me, and when people would describe what happens in the books and in the movies, id feel disgusted by girly crap of sparkly vampires and the dream to fall in love with an abusive guy and to have the iq of a snail (no offense to snails whatsoever) but yea. im just happy there is a group where i can voice my distaste for wannabe vampires. this would make dracula kill himself.
Theorist
#46 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by la_mamba_negra
this would make dracula kill himself.

Not to mention Bram Stoker too.

Banned
Original Poster
#47 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 11:03 PM
^yup

So do you all like the picture? It's the only thing I could get to work
Theorist
#48 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 12:41 AM
Well I like it. There's nothing like implying that good old Will Shakespeare loathes Twilight too!

Banned
Original Poster
#49 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 2:37 AM
^ I hadn't thought of that
Banned
Original Poster
#50 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 8:15 PM
Hey, Just want to wish you all Happy Holidays, Have a good new years, and remember to keep burning those twilight books

Page 2 of 3