Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 11:40 PM Last edited by broomhilda61 : 3rd Mar 2017 at 2:04 AM.
{SOLVED}Looking for the HomeCrafter Plus tool
Hello everyone..I hope this is in the right place..sorry if it's not

I was wondering..if anyone knows where I can find the HomeCrafter Plus..someone gave me the link to the German one but I can't find the English version of it..

Thank you for your help in advance.. :D
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 12:17 AM Last edited by broomhilda61 : 3rd Mar 2017 at 12:43 AM.
Thank you so much HugeLunatic..I got it..

I was able to download it..but now I can't get it to open..what do I have to do..sorry
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 2:01 AM
I'm sorry HugeLunatic..my computer is sooooo slow..and getting into HomeCrafter Plus is going to be as slow as getting into Bodyshop..lol..I just got in..this is going to be fun finally learning how to do something for Sims2..and for my friends..

Thank you again.. for your help
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 3:17 AM
I know I put solved on this..and it's been awhile since anything was posted..and this post I might get chewed out..and this has nothing to do with finding Sims2 Homecrafter Plus..but I am needing a bit of help..on what to do when I get to the description..I have the name and how much it should be but I need to know what to put in the description part..
I have looked on all the pages of the Homecrafters Plus..to find this information but can't find it..and it's late and the lady that was helping me I am sure is in bed lol..

Thank you all that can help me in advance
Mad Poster
#7 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 3:41 AM
It is all yours to decide. What you will write in there, will be what you see in game, as a description.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by broomhilda61
I know I put solved on this..and it's been awhile since anything was posted..and this post I might get chewed out..and this has nothing to do with finding Sims2 Homecrafter Plus..but I am needing a bit of help..on what to do when I get to the description..I have the name and how much it should be but I need to know what to put in the description part..
I have looked on all the pages of the Homecrafters Plus..to find this information but can't find it..and it's late and the lady that was helping me I am sure is in bed lol..

Thank you all that can help me in advance

You can put anything you like there, just like in the game. This won't affect anything. You can also just leave it blank or put the name of your website there.
Here's an example - http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/extras/index.php?ID=85
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 3:44 AM
Hi Rose
Yes but I am not sure what to put..
It's a Mural of a lightening strike I got as a picture just outside my door at home..and am making a Mural for Sims2. and giving it to a very close Sims site as a surprise..and this is my first attempt at doing anything for the Sims community..

I'm sorry I just seen your post after I posted mine..Aileena..thank you for that information..and your help both you and Rose..
Mad Poster
#10 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 4:20 AM
Will you upload, share it or it is just for your own pleasure?
Because this can help you decide how you'll go about it.
I've been keeping to myself, everything I'd create, for years. My descriptions were mostly silly, or non-existent...

Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 7:42 AM
I think I would put my name broomhilda and then the special site name..I know there has to be a credit somewhere or another on it for the lady is also helping me out..and got me started on this project..

How long can it be or does it have to be short..I have found that when I would transfer downloads from one file folder to another some won't transfer because something like the name is to long..

I will upload but it is a very special gift to a very special Sims site..once I get it in game and check it out for bugs lol..then will give it to the site owner and let her decide how to go about giving it to the members..I will let everyone know what site and when it has been uploaded there..

Thank you all for your help..
Mad Poster
#12 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 8:34 AM
The name you give to your .package file is what you might find too long, or what really matters. But the description within it, can be as long as you want. It won't change anything at all.
Say what you need to say, give credit if need be. sign your name etc..As you please.

Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 6:48 PM
Thank you Rosa..and everyone that helped..I hope to have this done by the weekend..and I will let you all know..
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 8:24 PM
I got it done but not sure if I can post the site link here or not..I did say a thank you for a few members from MTS that helped me as well..so you all were mentioned..let me know if I can put that site link on here or not..please..thank you all..
Oh ya I hope I had done it right lol..