Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 1:08 PM
Default Farm animals for neighbourhood view
I've been decorating round the farm in Little Carping - I'm loving these new hedges and fences from Criquette:

I'm making (still got stuff to add here) a field with horses in:

And it struck me that I've not seen any other farm animals - does anyone know of say neighbourhood decor heifers (or other cows) or pigs? I think I'd prefer something like that round the farm and maybe move the horses over to the area round the stables.

Sorry about the darkish pictures, btw, it was 6am.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 3:20 PM
There are cows by rebecah (tsr) and sheep by curiousb. (Your neighborhood is gorgeous!)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Synergy
(Your neighborhood is gorgeous!)

Thank you for the links and thank you. That's the water mod by Voielle plus CuriousB's terrain retexture, the animated sky and a horizon. It does make such a difference - because, tbh, much of Little Carping's layout is a bit boring.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 5:24 PM
Little Carping looks great ! :lovestruc :lovestruc

Are the horses available too? All of these new neighbourhood decos are giving me ideas, there has been such a lot of great new stuff recently!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 7:14 PM
The horses have been around for a good while now - they're by Sunni 9676 who posts here: http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=20748 but the horses don't seem to be on MTS. Maybe PBK I know she posts there.

Edit: ahah found it. http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/...77&hilit=+horse I find that site awkward sometimes

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 3:14 AM
Thanks @maxon

More goodies for my hoods!