Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 4:10 AM
Default WCIF a whole game aesthetic?
I know this is kind of a broad question but I have no clue on where to start so any help would be appreciated!

One of my favorite simblrs is berry-pixels. Her screenshots are always so bright, colorful and cutesy:

I've seen so many simblrs with this aesthetic or similar too!! It's so crisp, clear and vivid, and I adore it. I'm pretty sure photo editing plays a huge part, but if there's cute CC, mods (for the saturated lighting, and crisp/clean look especially), or any other secrets I'm not sure of that would help, I would really appreciate any guidance on this!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 7:39 AM
Some of that is photoshop. That isn't exactly how her game looks. She also appears to have a lot of Anna recolours, so look for those. That pond mod is from here although there is a newer one you might want to check out.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Some of that is photoshop. That isn't exactly how her game looks. She also appears to have a lot of Anna recolours, so look for those. That pond mod is from here although there is a newer one you might want to check out.

Thanks so much for your reply! I figured a good deal of it was photoshop as she does say in her FAQ she edits her photos. Is Anna a creator? I tried googling and searching but couldn't find anything. And thank you for the pond mod suggestion. I'm not sure why I didn't download one sooner!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 8:45 PM
Yes, Anna is a creator (although retired now): http://an-nas.livejournal.com/
There are quite a few creators who use her color actions to recolor stuff too. Unfortunately I don't know exactly who they are so I can't give you any links.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 10:08 PM
Berry Pixels actually has her own CC finds blog called Berry-Finds, I'm sure that has a lot of what you're after. You can also go on her Tumblr's "resources" page to see all the CAS CC, and I bet you could ask her directly for anything specific. Hope this helps!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
A lot Some of that is photoshop. That isn't exactly how her game looks. She also appears to have a lot of Anna recolours, so look for those. That pond mod is from here although there is a newer one you might want to check out.

FTFY

I've bookmarked a couple of pages with instructions on how to manipulate TS2 pictures to get that sort of thing.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Link Ninja
#7 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 1:14 AM
Looks like increased brightness + increased contrast

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Looks like increased brightness + increased contrast

Boosts saturation too and fiddles with things like highlights.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Link Ninja
#9 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 1:45 AM
Ooh yes, forgot the saturation aspect. Get them hot pinks.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#10 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 2:20 AM
I can't find the bonbon bird? or the candy mountain!!!! This is so pink.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)