Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dutch
It seems you've win this year's award, ma'am. :o
It's impressive, I know. I'm thinking of submitting it to the Tate Modern. I figure if Tracey Emin can sell her unmade bed for £150,000, why can't I do something similar?
Quote: Originally posted by Black_Barook!
I have to say after seeing some of the desks here I have the strong urge to beat the life out of some of you for being so messy.
You can try, but you'd have to find me first! *runs off and hides behind piles of boxes*
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 6:10 PM
Its kinda funny, I keep my desk OCD clean. I would post a picture but I'm not at home right now (Gotta love that free McDonald's Wi-Fi!). Maybe later...

~123blissb

"The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive."
-Robert Heinlein
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 7:00 PM Last edited by Element Leaf : 3rd Sep 2011 at 9:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by missy harries
Is that an Elder Scrolls I spy?
Why, yes. I'm a video game nerd, so I have posters for Halo, Portal, Oblivion, and GTA. I think it's important to have a map of Cyrodill nearby for those intra-dimensional emergencies. Also, I have an original series Star Trek calendar permanently stuck in June (it has an Uhura picture, okay).
Quote: Originally posted by unalisaa
Element Leaf, what are those generically labelled handbooks handbooks in? Are they like those cans you can buy at the discount store that just say "corn" on them?
Indeed! They're mostly used for raising the height of my computer if needed.

NOW, TO ADDRESS YOU WEIRDOS:

@pare321: I just want you to know that chiropractors everywhere are simultaneously crying due to you and fighting over who will get you as a patient.

@el_flel: I ... what ... how did you even manage to post that picture on MTS? You can only see 1/3 of your screen!

@dutch: I'm playing "Where's Waldo" with your picture. Except, instead of Waldo, I'm trying to find a computer.

Also, marginally related, I will laugh if HP posts and we discover she has an HP computer. I suppose I'll also laugh if she doesn't. Win/win.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 7:57 PM
I was on my netbook when I posted that, but I wanted to play Sims so I've managed to haul the pile of clothes onto my bed for now so I can actually access my PC!
Alchemist
#30 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 9:39 PM
I feel really relieved now that I realize my desk is not the messiest on here. Yay for me. I'm a loser.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#31 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 10:34 PM

Pretty good, huh? of course not nearly as messy a el_flel's!

"It's written amazingly well... but if you don't take out the part that says, "I don't care if you kill L", I'll die." -L Lawliet
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
#32 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 11:06 PM
Ho ho, mine is the real creative mess

The only missing thing are my little motorcycle models (somewhere beneath this mess)

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Theorist
#33 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 11:26 PM
@ Astrea: Your desk is so girly! I never would have imagined...

But since the question actually asked where do you go on MTS....

Am I the only one who has a laptop here?

Hi I'm Paul!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Robodl95
Am I the only one who has a laptop here?
I would hope so. It might get crowded if other MTS members joined you.
Scholar
#35 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Element Leaf
@pare321: I just want you to know that chiropractors everywhere are simultaneously crying due to you and fighting over who will get you as a patient.

NO SHUT UP I'M BETTER.
>:V (dunno about the foot position though. but I usually sleep all stupid too. Like, feet up by my chest. I'm just uncomfortable sitting normally. I'm weird like that.)

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 10:25 AM
Well, well, well... My mum says that my desk is a totally chaos, but i don't know if it's a chaos, seeing the things i saw here... Well, here is my desk! I'll upload the photos of the books and other misc. in Show us your room.
http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...854IMAG0093.jpg
(i can't use IMG because it's too large). Well, we can see the computer, a JC Superstar disk, the 300GB HDD, the 2TB HDD, all the * school books, a block of notes where i write my amazing programming ideas, and this misc. papers that you can see in the right are... books. Yes, books, printed books, because for example, this book is called Sybil, is from 1976 and it isn't at the libraries...
And there is my writing award, yeeees, I won all my town writing :P
http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...948IMAG0102.jpg

~ Nobody will really care about this ~
Alchemist
#37 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 1:51 PM
Robodl, no, I have a laptop as well. And a desktop computer, but it's kinda sorta my mother's computer, since it's in my parents' room.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Helptato
#38 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 2:17 AM
Oh my. And I thought my desk was messy! XD

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sparklycookie
Oh my. And I thought my desk was messy! XD

Me too, and now i see that i was very wrong

~ Nobody will really care about this ~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#40 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 9:38 AM
This is from a couple of years ago when we had a similar thread at MATY. It's still pretty much the same. The desk is incredibly scruffy - it was given to me by a student - but I am shortly to get a new custom built desk made by my husband, in a different room in the house, so in a couple of months this picture will look completely different. ... Not sure that that helps.
Forum Resident
#41 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 10:42 AM
I have no desk, as I'm permanently on a laptop. We have a desktop, but I have no idea if it would even consent to turn on at this point, it's so old and overloaded with crap. So for all online and Simming needs, I turn to my laptop, which is almost always either on the couch or the bed.

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#42 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 6:48 PM
@maxon: That desk looks like it's on the verge of snapping clean in half. I'm glad you'll be getting a new one.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#43 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Element Leaf
@maxon: That desk looks like it's on the verge of snapping clean in half. I'm glad you'll be getting a new one.

Hah, so am I though that one is tough and made of oak and pretty old. It seems to have survived, especially considering just how long I have spent sitting at it, leaning on it and staring at the Internet.
Helptato
#44 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 10:50 PM
Here's my desk, in all it's messy as hellness:

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Field Researcher
retired moderator
#45 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 11:43 PM
@ Sparklycookie I have the same glasses...the ones with the dots on them... :P

My "Desk" (Technically a dining room table that I painted)

It's usually like compulsively clean but I was in the middle of homework and so I just don't care at the moment :P

PM me with a request!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphead
How do sit for long periods Element? That has to be crazy annoying. The Mac, not the dresser :p

I'm on the disorganized side. After we moved I didn't have room for a desk anymore with all the other stuff.

It's taken from me bed, I sit on a lovesac, the tv, is my monitor. Got some cubes on the side there that hold my book collection and yeahh.. Pretty messy.

OMG the TV is your moniter? that thing is freaking huge!

Please be advised that a noticeable taste of blood is not part of any test protocol but is an unintended side effect of the Aperture Science Material Emancipation Grill, which may, in semi-rare cases, emancipate dental fillings, crowns, tooth enamel, and teeth.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#47 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 1:25 PM
Screenshots

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Page 2 of 2