Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 12:40 PM
I can't make store items show up in the game anyhow
I read all the instructions and I did eveything like it was said but when I try to play, the game is loading very slow and eventually turn off itself. It looks like I tried everything and was researching in the internet for hours but nothing works. Please help, I lost all my hopes
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 12:41 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 12:48 PM
I've already read it as I said
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 4:29 PM
The Mods haven't seen this thread yet, later it will be moved to Game Help.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#5 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 4:56 PM Last edited by mangaroo : 16th Jun 2010 at 5:07 PM.
Please describe exactly what you have done to install the store items.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 5:17 PM
i'm having the same problem, some of my store items are showing up fine but others won't show up at all (tried installing as a sims3pack and as .package)
I also can't install some items at all as it says i don't have the up to date software or the correct expansion pack... yet I have all!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 5:17 PM
I extracted sims3pack files using Sims3Pack Multi Installer, then created Mods in My Documents, downloaded Resource, put it in Mods, created Packages folder, and put all .package files in it.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#8 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 8:07 PM
eveeve, you said you've tried everything -- will your store items not install via the launcher? What is your game version?

GutterQueen, please make your own post if you are asking for help. "Me toos" do not help the OP.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 9:13 PM
Yes, they don't install via the launcher, my game version is 1.12
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mangaroo

GutterQueen, please make your own post if you are asking for help. "Me toos" do not help the OP.

Where was the question mark in my post? Did I ask a question? No! For your information I was simply passing comment to state that the problem is occurring with other users too.