Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 7:28 AM
will aging off effect the graduation semester?
you know how when you finish the senior year there is 48 hours for you to spend spare time? you know that age thing after the senior year is finished? well i wanna know if you turn aging off it will pause that because i want my young adults to have their age last as long as i want if you have any idea about what im asking about please answer!
im a noob at the sims 2 university expansion pack even if university is my fave expansion pack...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 9:51 AM
Unfortunately, the semester timer is the one thing that aging off doesn't affect. You'd need something like Pescado's College Clock.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...opic,134.0.html
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 10:23 PM
Aging off has been known to cause issues with Sims living in college, so I wouldn't attempt that. EAxis supposedly warned against using the cheat in college.
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 4:18 AM
You could also use this mod to control time. I tried it out yesterday while using a Sim in college, and I had no problems with it all. You can speed up the flow of time, slow it down, or completely stop it, and best of all it isn't limited to just university times like Pescado's mod. The are a couple of negatives about this mod, several things affected by the flow of time might not update properly when using certain settings. For example motives and friendship levels might not show any change when time is completely stopped, but once you start time again you will see that they were actually working as if time was in a normal flow.