Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 8:55 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night
Default CAS not loading because of custom sims?
My friend made two really nice custom sims, basically our characters in the universe we have together (it's a long story) but miles better than the ones I made. Obviously I wanted them like I want air, so he was sweet enough to put them in a sims3pack and put them somewhere I could download them, along with all the custom content that goes with them... the problem is that CAS absolutely refuses to load with them installed. Please, tell me there is a fix for this! I've tried everything I know of including debugging with Custard.
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 9:35 PM
You need to find out how your friend made the skin and put it in sims3pack format. Skins normally are in .package format.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 7:12 AM
They're sims, not skins- but unfortunately I've already given up on it and uninstalled it. Somewhere along the way I hecked up and some of my lots wouldn't load on Build/Buy, so I decided to just abandon it.

(Now that I think about it reinstalling might fix it, but to be honest Origin is a pain in the ass so I don't know. I don't get paid for this, god dang it EA.)