Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 4:10 PM Last edited by KennziLee : 15th Jul 2014 at 4:38 PM. Reason: SOLVED

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Resorts Cause Script Errors & Don't Work In Custom World
SOLVED
Overwatch testing version fixed

I'm new CAW but I don't find it too difficult to use (I learn quickly).

I was testing a custom world in actual game play I've been creating when I noticed a problem with resorts after saving & exiting and then re-oping the world. Nraas ErrorTrap was telling me of script errors. Non stop script errors. I was racking up over a thousand errors in minutes. When I changed the resort lot to anything but, the errors stopped and everything worked fine. Further investigation revealed that I could not interact with the resort lot; My Sim couldn't "go here" or interact with anything on the lot. I thought maybe it was the specific lot. To my dismay, it happens to any lot that I make a resort and save.

I've attached my world and a typical script error I receive if anyone would like to take a gander at the issue.

I really hope I don't have to scrap this world.

Help is very much appreciated. So many thanks ahead of time. :lovestruc