Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:50 PM
my favorite is mostly just from my gender reverse hood where don is a women and i let him/her continue with his cheating ways but i will almost always do try for baby insted of just woohoo so that just about every lover don(a) has will also have a child as well with him/her lol nothing too insane about that until i randomly decide its got to be twins and there are already 2 or so toddlers and babies running about the little house
kinda funny though for me since i rarely have don continue his cheating ways in the original pleasantview hood i usually save his point and buy that apsiration orb changer thingy

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Advertisement
#27 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 6:50 PM
hmm... I can't remember much and I've done a few.. but one I DO remember was..:

There was a mother Sim and a child Sim. Mother Sim had countless affairs... so, while she was trying to get her kid into private school, she had 2 people living in their house.. all of whom where all having affairs with each other... everyone was a -secret- lover apart from the kid, of course.. she also had a non live in lover.. who everyone else was also a lover with.. apart from the kid :p

The kid needed a baby sitter so along came the baby sitter... mother had yet ANOTHER lover but only her this time.

Kid got into private school, she got engaged with NEW lover I forgot to mention 0_o- the other moved into a new house with non live in lover. Other live in lover just moved out on his own.

On their honeymoon night, I tried drowning him (no ladders) without a cheat.. while mother was woo-hooing baby sitter (don't judge me by the baby sitter lover, I just wanted to add more into the story lol)

Before I got a chance for the new husband to die... the game wouldn't let me into the house and I had to reinstall V_V
#28 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 8:20 PM
a guy broke up with his girlfriend and married her mom, his kid's grandma..

It's not my favorite scandal tho
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 9:46 PM
Wow, great stories everyone. Keep them coming!

eternal_sunshine... GREAT scandal! How interesting. Ive never done the old-lovers-reunite type storyline. Thats one Ill have to try soon!

Derange... I like your scandal as well. It certainly is a tragic tale of Jamil Carson :p

Formerly known as boolPropped
#30 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 3:22 AM
Opal and James had waited a very long time to have a child and pretty blond Helga was the apple of their eye. They felt very protective of the fetching daughter they had raised in their elder years. Helga was so devoted to her parents that as an adult she continued to live in her childhood home and care for her parents, adding her income to the household budget and taking care of most of the housework with her own two hands.

When Helga fell in love with and became engaged to Darwin, her new fiance moved right in. The family even welcomed his roommate Chuck, who was unemployed and down on his luck. He was having a very hard time finding a job in his chosen field and Darwin knew if he left Chuck in their old digs, he just wouldn't be able to cover the rent.

Dear old Opal liked Chuck quite a lot. They soon became fast friends--and then more than friends. Helga would go off to work, James would go to work at his mad scientist lab, Darwin would be sleeping off his work of the night before--and the old she-cat Opal would sneak Chuck into the bedroom for a little early morning romp in the sheets.

Meantime Helga was spending so much time at work, and so much of her time at home honing her skills for her next promotion, that she didn't notice the growing feelings between Chuck and Darwin--until Chuck gave into temptation and planted a big romantic kiss on his friend in the middle of the kitchen. Darwin didn't seem to mind being kissed by Chuck at all, a most damning fact in Helga's eyes.

James was so upset for his precious little girl, betrayed by her intended, that he attacked the traitor Darwin. Opal was so outraged with her young squeeze Chuck that, despite her age, she attacked him. Helga didn't know whether cry her eyes out, call the riot squad or join in the battle.

Late that night, amidst recrimination and argument, Chuck, and then Darwin moved out.

Some time after the household debacle, James ran into Darwin downtown. He apparently saw something in the younger man that he'd never noticed before. Soon they were sharing grilled cheese lunches and having afternoon "naps" at Darwin's new trailer. Darwin's bedsprings got quite a work out.

At home, James was worried for Helga. She had always longed for a child of her own, but following her breakup with Darwin, she lost all interest in finding a new mate. James finally ensured his daughter would have the baby she longed for--via artificial insemination. (James never mentioned that the sperm donor was the local mailman; Helga had always said that man was ugly enough to gag a pig, in her opinion.)

After losing both his lovers, Chuck turned to his trusty telescope for solace. Late one night, he was abducted by aliens--though after he was returned, nobody believed it. He also developed a powerful craving for cheesecake. His first attempt to bake that tempting dessert resulted in a kitchen fire; tragically, Chuck could not escape the flames and died. Darwin was heartbroken, but he had James to comfort him.

Helga's daughter, Olga, was a pretty and blond as her mother--and as "frisky" as her grandmother. When she met her grandfather's 'friend' Darwin, she just couldn't resist his big grin. Darwin found himself on a very rigorous schedule. Monday, Wednesday and Friday he reserved for James' visits. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday were his days with Olga. (He took a break on Sundays.) As many people do, Olga finally got a little careless with the birth control. Of course, knowing all the family drama, she didn't dare admit who the father of her child was. That didn't bother her; nobody knew who her father was either. She gave birth to Darwin's son, Charles, in her grandparent's kitchen.

(And then the neighborhood went to the big data graveyard in the sky. *sigh*)
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 5:05 AM
i had lisa ramierez start a kitchen fire and call her daughter and husband to the kitchen while she slipped out the back. after they kicked it, she sold the business for big bucks and married rich.

she later went to med school and had a spoiled little brat who, at one point, owned something like 7 cars. the daughter now lies around, no one works, and they go through money like it's water.

i like to think they spend a lot on drugs, but it's mainly champagne, fast cars and garish art.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 5:19 AM
oh god...i have this family...they are semi-immortals, but not thanks to age-off cheats or elixir... they drink their neighbors essence - gotta love the cowplant! Their graveyard was,well, busy. For comparison's sake The Mother's sister, who didn't resort to such villainy, is long deceased and her grandsons are on the verge of becoming elders :D

I had two couples with big age gap:
couple 1 - he was a YA, she was middle-age
couple 2- she was a (pre)teen and he was an adult

Count Four: your sims's lives are dramalicious!

"I'm just pretending to be a poser"
Field Researcher
#33 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 5:25 AM
Sparda Paradiso's whole damn life, made his aspiration nice and platnum. However two of his girlfriends are in love with each other. One he knew in a past life, one is his brother's wife (who also turned lesbian lately). Ah well, he couldnt care less as long he gets happy.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 6:53 AM
Well before my game stop working, gosh, I was toying around with the Pleasentview neighborhood. And you know Don was eye candy for everyone. So after divorcing Brandy Dreamer(Broke) and getting her to marry Don. So now she is stuck in the house with Don while he sits on the computer and watches TV all day. So then here comes ol' sweet Angela Pleasant. The sweet girl of the game. So while Dustin was away his step father will play! Don and Angela had a fling for about 2 days before he invited Angela over while Brandy, Beau, Dustin and Sam(third kid) was out. And within a 3 hour limit Angela was in the bed with no one other than the dasterdly man Don. So after playing the Pleasants home for a while Angela became pregnant. So you know that was really wierd to have your girlfriend pregnant with your step father, so Angela and Dustin broke up. And ironically so did Brandy and Don. She just can't find love! So after Angela and Don babies were born. All four of those healthy baby girls were so cute! I wish I had taken pictures of them Angela quickly put them up for adoption. In other words I dropped all 4 babies needs.

After Angela grew into an adult she married Don, they were engaged for a long time, and she thought that he wasn't back to his cheating ways. But unfortunatly for her he was. He began to date Cassandra Goth and Brandy Goth(Broke), Who has just recently married eachother. After Cassandra and Brandy moved out the mansion and moved into a 2 bedroom house they both wanted to adopt. Well before long Cassandra ended up pregnant by either Don or Derek(yes the son in the Dreamer home but he was an adult by then) and Brandy ended up pregnant by Don or Darrien. So basically their whole marriage was a joke. After both kids were born from both simmies they both ended up having Don's kids so their babies were related in a way.

So after sometime Don divorced and married Cassandra after Brandy had died from starvation from her 5th pregnancy, whoops, Dustin was moved to Veronaville were he married a very pregnant Juilette. Beau and Sam moved in together and is happy all alone. They are not dating or nothing. Brandy's 4th baby grew into a very handsome teenager. He moved in with his girlfriend and they are expecting their 2nd child together. Don unfortunatly died all alone, because Cassandra caught him messing around with her little brother Alex, who was also pregnant by Don. Alex died when he was a few hours away from giving birth. Mortimer married both Caliente sisters one after the other. Both had babies, more than one, with eachother and after Mortimer died from old age his money was split terribly. Cassie her kids ended up with basically nothing and the Caliente sisters and their kids ended up with almost nothing. The Caliente sisters also ended up going broke because of them losing their jobs, their kids were taken away and they both died in a house fire. LOL.

If you are wondering about the Oldies and Burbs, I did not mess with them. The Burbs were my favorite and the Oldies lived their lives out. After they adopted a new child they were happy.

John and Mary-Sue Pleasant stayed together and died together. Derek married Angela's sister, I forgot her name, I killed them off. I did not like them together whats so ever, they always hated each other. More stuff was going to happen for the next generation of what was there but my game started to crash at the loading screen.

Hope you enjoyed my scandals. I know it seems a lot but it was all my plan to tie eachother together. Make everyone related someway.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 6:55 AM
Wow, thats quite a scandal! That Darwin must have been some looker :p

Forum Resident
#36 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 7:16 AM
Thanks bP. I have been working on it since January. I wanted to have more fun in my game.

I have pictures anyone want to see them?
Theorist
#37 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 11:36 AM
The most scandalous thing that I can remember is when I got Kaylynn and Mary-Sue together (ended up getting joined together and adopting a couple of kids).

In another neighborhood, one of my male Sims has WooHooed nearly every playable female and has impregnated roughly a quarter of them (many of them are married).

Oh, and I had an insane killer who attacked her victims with a sword. It was actually pretty cool.
Forum Resident
#38 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 6:22 PM
I once had a married couple, Daniel and Mia. Daniel cheated on her with the maid and so Mia was furious. She became homicidal and decided to murder her husband by pushing him in the pool and "selling" the ladders. She then invited his brother over for a funeral, along with his parents. Daniel's brother, Alex arrived first and Mia immediately sent him into a locked room that was on fire. He burnt to death just as his parents, Mandy and Carl arrived. Mia sent them into another room where they were locked and they starved to death. Mia then, realising what she had done, decided to try and kill herself in a huge explosion in her bathroom (dont ask me why). It didn't work, as she was sent into a 5 year deep coma. She awoke and a new family had moved into her home. She was still a bit homicidal and decided to kill the family. They all starved to death. After all that, she decided she had to die and so she starved herself.
I don't know why but it was really fun playing a homicidal maniac.
#39 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 7:10 PM
I once had Dina Caliente break up a rich married man from his wife she seduced him and then he divorced his wife.

I have other scandles I think Pleasentview is a great neighborhood for those who like scandles cause there is already all this stuff going on then you can add some of your own characters to mix it up.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 7:23 PM
I try to have at least one "illegitimate" child born for each generation (unless I really like the Sim or family in question) :p

Jack married his stepmom after his father died.
Sandy had an affair with her mother-in-law.
Beauford had two sons with Mary Sue while married and with children.
Baxter impregnated Ivy Capor (or however you spell it) and had her move in... with his wife still alive and kicking.
Aurora has 6 kids from two different men.

And that's just what I remember. Hey, I get bored!
#41 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 9:44 PM
My favorite one is going on now. :D

Okay so I started with a married couple. Candy and Joe Hopkins.

Candy and Joe had a set of twins. (Landon and Lyla)
Then Candy had an affair with Leod McGreggor (yes the one from seasons).
Candy got pregnant with Leod's child, and then Candy divorced Joe and Leod moved in.
Candy had Leod's child (Lorr), and then Leod was stuck cleaning the house and taking care of all 3 children. While Leod's at home, Candy's off having an affair with Gavin. Candy gets pregnant with Gavin's child, then promptly kicks Leod out. Candy has Gavin's child (Lyle). She now has to take care of 2 children, 1 toddler, and 1 baby. She is dating Gavin, but gets tired of him so has an affair with Jason Greenman. Gets pregnant with Jason's child. So now she is in love with both Gavin and Jason, but living with just her kids. She has Jason's child. (Larson) By now the twins are teens, Lorr is a child, and Lyle is a toddler. Landon (Boy #1) takes care of cleaning, and paying the bills. Lyla (Girl #1, Child #2) takes care of the younger kids. Lorr (Boy #2, Child #3) rakes all of the leaves. Candy thinks "Hey I don't have anything to do, I'm going to invite Jason over". When he arrives, they quickly head to the bedroom, and thus child #6 is created. Jason leaves, and a couple of days later, Candy has her 2nd baby by Jason. (Lane) Just days later, Candy realizes she's forgotten about Gavin, she calls him up. He's not home. Well she's bored, so she calls Jason. Jason's not home, but his wife is. Candy thinks "Ah, what the heck? Come on over." Rose comes over and they hit it off. Now Candy has 3 lovers. When Rose leaves, she calls up Gavin. He comes over and they get busy. Candy is pregnant yet again. Meanwhile, all the children have chores to do. Landon (#1) cleans the big stuff. Lyla (#2) takes care of the kids. Lorr (#3) rakes leaves. Lyle (#4) makes beds. Larson (#5) picks up toys. Lane (#6) is a toddler and therfore doesn't have any chores. Candy has her 2nd baby by Gavin. (Lauren). Soon, the family moves to a larger house (b/c their 3 bedroom home wasn't big enough). Candy invites Jason to see their new house, and of course her new bed. Candy is now pregnant with twins.

Children in order:
1.Landon-Boy, teen.
2.Lyla-Girl, teen
3.Lorr-Boy, teen
4.Lyle-Boy, teen
5.Larson-Boy, child
6.Lane-Boy, toddler
7.Lauren-Girl, toddler.
8.On the way
9.On the way

Lyla wishes to have children of her own soon. Landon wants to marry, but doesn't want kids. Lorr wants a wife, but doesn't know about children. Lyle is not srue if he even wants to marry.

There. That's my story.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#42 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 7:04 AM
stariscool... What a great scandal! A little scary but very interesting nonetheless :p
missinickib... Holy. Crap. It was confusing to try and figure out because of all the "L" names, but you definitely got one hell of a scandal going. Bravo!

#43 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 7:14 AM
I remember what I did once, I think its the very first time I play The sims 2, haha, the first household I play after I installed Sims 2 for the first time was The Pleasant.

Now that I remember it! daniel cheated on mary sue with the maid... one day mary sue found out, and got really upset, couple of days later Mary Sue befriended the maid (i try very hard to do that as I don't know any cheat yet) and she ended up also having an affair with kaylyn (i cannot remember the spelling of her name). and I made Daniel walk in on them in the hottub.
#44 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 8:09 AM
I'm hard pressed to think of the guys name right now, so let's just call him John Reeds.

Anyways, John moved into Veronaville and began to live his life the same way any other person would; building a house, getting a job, making friends... Then one day, he got fired. Now, normally he can handle that kind of thing, but this was different: the job he'd been fired from was a very high ranking position in the field of Music, and he was making out very well considering his age. Enraged, but cautious not to reveal his mood so as to keep up his good public image, John continued to act a though everything was good; playing piano during the day and going Downtown during the night so as to prevent himself from looking suspicious.

However, eventually his limited funds ran out. He tried getting another job, but the amount of money the tax collectors were asking for was just too much. Then, he met Count Fredrick.

Count Fredrick was a wealthy sim living Downtown. While rich beyone imagination, he was cursed to only roam the outside world in the late evening. See, the Count, as he was known, was a vampire.

Eventually, Fredrick moved in with John, bringing his imense wealth with him. Everything seemed to be alright again in John's life. Then one day, Fredrick bit John, inflicting his lover with the same curse he had to endure. Enraged to the point of insanity, John trapped the count in a cage and watched gleefuly as he burnt in the hot, mid-day sun.

Soon, John was collecting more bodies to join the counts. Gaining townies' love and trust, asking them to move in, then cheating on them and sending them to his "Study" to "discuss" their situation. Little did they know, his "Study" was actually a large furnace where he'd trap them and burn to death. All so they knew the agonizing pain of being betrayed by the one you love.

Something happened, however, as he was grooming his next victim. He became sympathetic to a young woman named Nancy Foley. An aging mother who's (wealthy) husband had just died and left her alone in her large house not too far from his. John soon fell in love with her, giving up his homocidal ways to be with the one sim he felt he was meant to be with forever. The two soon got married and had a son, Matt, who was also oblivious to John's old ways.

His old life a distant memory, John soon began to climb the career ladder again, gaining skills, earning money. Until something odd happened: one day as he was looking upon the night sky with his high powered telescope, he was engulfed by light. Were his days of killing catching up with him? Were the many ghosts who roamed Veronaville by his hand getting their revenge? No. John, contrary to his own beliefs, was being abducted by aliens. Who knew?

As a result of this, he was imregnated with the seed of other-wordly creatures. The seed grew and grew, until eventually he (painfully) squeezed out his second son, John II. However, before he told Nancy about their new son, he made up a story of how his Vampire genetics were passed on to John II and as a teen, he would become just the same as he was. Nancy, un-educated in the field of the paranormal, accepeted this, and loved her new son as though he was her own.

Meanwhile, taboo thoughts and desires were swirling around John's head again. He needed to fufill his basic vampiric needs, and he needed to fast. So, in an attempt to do that very thing, he began designing a human like robot that he would be able to practice his biteing on. The fruits of his labor were the two servos, Lenny and Jenny. Who, upon completion, he immediatly bit, leaving him satisfied enough to continue living normally up into his elderly years.

Now a teen, as precdicted by John, John II "became" a vampire on the day of his birthday. With four vampires living under one roof, the level of bloodlust was high, and eventually, something snapped.

John II and Matt were close, despite only sharing one parent. So, naturally, John II wanted to express his feelings in the way that came most natural to him: bite Matt. It happened after dinner, right after the two had put the dishes awya. John II came up to Matt and sunk his fangs into his soft, young neck. Seeing what was going to happen Nancy and John tried to stop him, but they were too late. The fifth vampire was now present. Nancy couldn't handle that.

She stewed in the living room, choosing carefully the words to use with John (who she blamed for encouraging that kind of behaviour by biting the two servos). When she finally felt she could comport herself the way she wanted, she stormed up to her andJohn's room to find Jenny and John making out on their bed.

Furious, she slped John across the face, giving him a piece of her mind, telling him she was moving out. Enraged by Nancy's actions, John's instinct and desire took over and he made the plunge; he bit Nancy.

Nancy became infused with the same blood lust that inflicted the rest of the house hold. But, unlike the rest, she did not have the slef control everyone had inherited from John. So, she killed John. Locked him in a room. Set him on fire.

Then, she killed Jenny the same way John had killed Count Fredrick so long ago.

Associating Jenny with Lenny, Nancy also killed him. Doing him in the same way as the other robot.

Next was John II. The one who had started this whole mess. For him, she had something special. First, she locked him in a room. Then, she piled all the days trash into that room until it collected flies, making sure to keep some of his motives up so as not to kill him accidently. Then, it happened. The flies swarmed around John II and killed him (to the delight of Nancy).

Now she lives alone. Her sons from her previous marriage alienated by her odd new personality, and her one remaining son alienated by the actions he witnessed her preform after she bacame a vampire. All of her sons have had children and live fairly normal lives (the second youngest has two lovers).

Anyways, that's probably coolest thing I've done in the sims, although it did recquire a little but of cheating (ToL&D: relationship modifier).
#45 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 12:28 AM
Well, I kind of half-told this in the What Did You Do With The Pleasantview Characters thread but more has happened since then so I'll tell it again.

Vendetta is my modified- black widow sim because I don't exactly play by the rules. Her first husband was Leland Worcester, a sim I made myself and who divorced my Generation 3 legacy heiress. Anyway, vendetta married him and he got her pregnant. He died in a fire after going on the treadmill but it actually wasn't my fault, he just died naturally. Then Vendetta married Benjamin Long while she was still pregnant. She gave birth to a daughter, Amaryllis around the same time that Benjamin died. Husband number three was Berjes Gonzaga, who got Vendetta pregnant again. Berjes died, and Vendetta married Malcolm Landgraab IV while pregnant. He died, but his businesses were both bequeathed to her when she gave birth to another daughter, Apollonia. Her fifth husband was Daniel Pleasant, after he divorced Mary-Sue. Lilith moved in with him. Daniel got Vendetta pregnant for the third and so far final time. He lived long enough to see the birth of his son, Skyler. Then he died but Lilith stayed to take care of her little brother. Vendetta sixth husband was Sanjay Ramaswami after he divorced Priya, and he died really quickly after Vendetta went lesbo and had an affair with Lilith, her stepdaughter. But then Vendetta had an affair with Melissa Fancey and divorced Priya, deciding to let her live because she was a woman. And now Vendetta lives alone with her three kids.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 1:34 AM
Heh. This wasn't a huge scandal by most standards, but the biggest in my game. In my newest neighborhood, I made a Sim (Emma) to move into the one of the dozens of plasticbox's Backdoor Lane houses I placed in the downtown sub-hood. She met, fell in love with, and got engaged to the cute dark-skinned townie (Loren). I have ACR, and she got knocked up after they rolled a 1 while "trying to try for baby". The actual scandal:

---One of them brought a coworker home on her first day of pregnancy, and I wanted to know if Emma had chemistry with him, so I intended to have her "Check Sim Out", only I accidentally clicked "Wolf Whistle". Once she did that, her fiance came running toward her and slapped her.
---What ensued was nothing short of hilarious: Loren fought the "other man" several times, winning the fight every time. He fought his fiancee four times, kicking her rear every time (he's maxed in Body). The two men became enemies as well as Loren/Emma, and I broke off the couple's engagement. Throughout the pregnancy, they would avoid each other religiously, refusing to sleep in the same bed. I usually gave Emma the bed . I had them apologize over and over again to each other, but one day she caught him flirting with another woman, slapped him, and their relationship took another dive.
---It gets pretty sweet after this, though. She gave birth one night to a girl, Vivian; Loren immediately picked up the baby and fed her. Emma and Loren still avoided one another, occasionally taking a moment to fume about the break-up and glare menacingly at one another, but caring for the baby distracted them from actually fighting one another. The apologies did help a good deal, and now they are friends and slowly growing close again. I hope to get them engaged again and will try to be more careful in clicking the right options .

Usually I hate drama, but because of this episode I think I'm beginning to appreciate it!

---I don't know if this counts as a scandal, but it's certainly fit for a drama. Dina married Mortimer, got knocked up, but Mortimer died not long afterwards. All was peachy until the birth. As soon as Dina gave birth to Margaret, she set the baby down--I went, "Huh? What the-?" and then realized Mortimer's ghost was in the room. He scared Dina to death right in front of their child!. Baby's first memory wasn't a terribly good one, obviously . Cassandra and Don (who were still married at the time) ended up raising her and their own kid until their marriage fell apart and Cass took the girls with her to live with Darren. Poor Cass had to raise her half-sister from her father's marriage to a gold-digger...I guess that's pretty scandalous.

"Make believe in magic, make believe in dreams
Make believe impossible, nothing as it seems
See, touch, taste, smell, hear, but never know if it's real"
--The Cure, "More Than This"
retired moderator
Original Poster
#47 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Miao
Poor Cass had to raise her half-sister from her father's marriage to a gold-digger...I guess that's pretty scandalous.

Thats definitely scandalous! Nice stories

Beardo... What an excellent scandal youve thought up. I personally dont enjoy playing with vampires in my own game, but it was very interesting to read about "Johns" homicidal rampage; and then his wifes!

#48 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:22 AM
Well, my scandal is still in progress, but Evan and Julia Jones were celebrating the birth of their first child, Bella. Everything went fine until they invited the neighbors over for Bella's first birthday. See, Julia was already having an affair with the neighbor guy (forgot his name). The neighbor decided that he needed to make out with Julia in front of Evan, and consequently they ended their marriage. Bella eventually grew into a teenager and Evan chose to start dating again. He settled down with a woman named Renee. She was pregnant with twins when Evan ran into Julia at the local produce store and fell back in love with her all over again. The twins were born (Zoe and Nick) as Bella left for college. Renee died the day before the twins transitioned into children; Julia stepped in to console Evan. Bella finally met her mother just before finding out that her parents were engaged to be married. Meanwhile, Zoe met a boy named Sean and became pregnant with his child. At the wedding, Bella introduced her new boyfriend to her mother and they hit it off (three bolts to be exact). Zoe left her baby girl with Sean and she and Nick left to college, where Nick met the person he thinks he will some day marry, Ryan Bledsoe.

That's my fave scandal right now! :num:
#49 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 8:31 AM
Bool... I usually don't use Vampires either, but at the time I'd just installed a couple EPs and was eager to try out the new features; it escalated from there.
#50 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 1:29 PM
OHKAY

Well, one of my sims daughters just turned into an adult, and the mother was nearing the end of adult hood, like 7 days away from it. Anyway her daughter moved her boyfriend in - not yet married and they lived together, but the mother was also in love with him and got pregnant to him and had his child. I'd like to think that father of the house hold thought it was his, even though Saylus was an asian sim and so was their father and the baby came out tan, because the boyfriend was black lol...
Page 2 of 11