Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2014 at 12:55 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Generations, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Having problems with finding bad CCs
Hello...

First of all, I'm sorry if this thread is considered as common or what but I really do not see any other way to fix my problem right now :/

So, I just installed Island Paradise and felt the need to play CC free (removed the package files) to test what my game can do. And when I thought it would crash (like always...) it did not.
And I realized that there are maybe some culprits from the packages that cause my game to crash everytime I play in big worlds like Aurora Skies, Isla Paradiso, etc.
I tried to get Delphy's Dashboard tool (and any similar tools) but when I double click the .exe files it would always say

Error 0xc000007b

I tried every solution possible and I have the NET framework 2.0 and even ran the program as the administrator but none of them seemed to work. I have Windows 7 32-bit by the way. Oh and I also tried separating the packages into two batches but apparently it took so much time than I expect. Can anyone help me?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th May 2014 at 5:57 PM
Have you tried this guide - Game Help:TS3 Finding Problem Custom Contentwiki
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mikey
Have you tried this guide - Game Help:TS3 Finding Problem Custom Contentwiki

Hello yes I've read every bit of that page but it's not my problem here.

The problem is why ANY dashboard/cleaner tools won't work in my computer? (I've tried Delphy,Monkeytools whatevs, and many others)

But when I click the .exe file it wouid always say "error 0xc000007b"

I can't see any other way to fix the bad CCs if not finding it through those tools,

Thank you
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:07 PM
Error 0xc000007b means that you run a 32 bit computer, but that the .exe file or program is made for a 64 bit computer. Go through this guide simsobsessions.tumblr.com/post/57385803350/how-to-make-your-game-run-smoother-solve-crashing and if the programs are not available for 32 bit, just follow the other steps. It's kind of a mix of things you can do to help Sims run smoother, and it worked in my game with lots of CC

Building a Middle Earth world for Sims 3 sims3medieval.tumblr.com/tagged/CAWLOTR :-)
Do you have a simblr? If so, I would love to connect :-) http://sims3medieval.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gaxili
Error 0xc000007b means that you run a 32 bit computer, but that the .exe file or program is made for a 64 bit computer. Go through this guide simsobsessions.tumblr.com/post/57385803350/how-to-make-your-game-run-smoother-solve-crashing and if the programs are not available for 32 bit, just follow the other steps. It's kind of a mix of things you can do to help Sims run smoother, and it worked in my game with lots of CC

Yup, I've tried to read that. Awesome post! But sadly, all the applications offered by that post are also impossible to run in my computer.

Reason?

That "error 0xc000007b"

Unless there are any way to make a 64-bit application run in 32-bit I don't think I'll ever find the solution. Also, I'm counting on the last option that says "delete the whole sims 3 folder" I was going to do it but then I thought...

What would happen to my installed custom worlds? do I have to reinstall??
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 2:25 PM
If it is a 64-bit application program - You will not be able to run it on a 32-bit computer. Sorry :/ I would take a backup of your entire Sims folder, and then try deleting it + starting your game which creates a new The Sims 3 Folder. Then you can take your saves etc. from backup and place it in your new The Sims 3 Folder.

But if you don't put the Mods folder in the new folder, the saves will probably not work. It's kinda though this one. Best thing would be to get rid of the CC causing this issue.

Building a Middle Earth world for Sims 3 sims3medieval.tumblr.com/tagged/CAWLOTR :-)
Do you have a simblr? If so, I would love to connect :-) http://sims3medieval.tumblr.com/
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 3:17 PM
Did you make sure that you downloaded all the prequesites for the programs in question - the right version of .NET Framework etc.? Because none of Delphy's tools are 64-bit, they don't need to be.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 7:38 AM
Ah yes I have tried deleting the folder and now my game works better even though the crashes are still there to haunt.

Thanks

I still have one more question regarding to S3PE. The same thing goes to S3PE it gets the error 0xc000007b but I did succeed on installing the .exe file and associated my .package files with it. What could be the problem???

I'm sorry for asking too much questions but really I feel like I can do nothing without S3PE

PS: I use windows 7 32-bit and NET Framework 2.0 is already installed within the system. Right?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#9 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 10:01 AM
Possibly your .NET 2.0 and/or other system components aren't working correctly. Try making sure your system is up to date with Windows Update, including service packs.

The latest version of S3PE requires .NET 4, which you can install with Windows Update if your system has SP1 installed.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
In the Arena
retired moderator
#10 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 12:14 AM
Windows 7 comes with .Net 3.5, if I'm not mistaken. So, you do have to install the .net dependencies since Windows 7 don't already have them by default. And make sure to select the x86 download links, since you have a 32bit system. As been stated before the "error 0xc000007b" may mean that you had attempted to run a program that looks for 32bit DLLs of the .net framework but found the 64bit versions instead.

A handy summary of all the .Net downloads http://www.askvg.com/what-is-micros...ersions-inside/
If the download links don't work, just search with the terms and version you want e.g ".net framework 2.0 download x86" in a web browser's search bar. If the installs are not successful, you may need to first uninstall whatever similar versions are already installed in the system.

And yes, having the latest Service Packs and windows updates would help, means that this stuff already up-to-date. So, since it is not, you may need to let Windows Update run which does take a while to complete if it hasn't ever run before.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 2:56 AM
Okay so I've checked and yes indeed it has NET 3.5. So I turned it off (as it says in the message box which pop ups when I tried to install the .NET 2.0) but then again, this opped up instead

I tried to check my system and it is said that I already have SP1. This is what my system looks like