Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 4:28 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default NRAAS portrait panel is breaking my portrait panel and causing lag :(
So I've been playing just fine with several NRAAS mods, and saved and exited so I could play with portrait panel because my family of 8 is about to become 9, so I wanted to see all of their faces. When I put the mod in it caused such a fuss... first the game is so laggy it's very hard to play. Second, the portrait panel doesn't change sim. I can click other sims and move them etc, but the picture and info down the bottom stays as this one sim...it doesn't change the motive panel, inventory, nothing...just stuck on this one sims info regardless of who's selected.

I have AM, GEN, LN, OL, PETS, SEASONS, ST, SN, UL, and WA patched to 1.67. The mods I have installed are mostly tweak mods, like skill books, no autonomy, and were not in any conflict before this mod so I won't bother you with them. Here's a list of the NRAAS mods, however :

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 11:43 AM
The link you included in your message when requesting membership to NRass brought me here. Your membership to the Wiki is now activated. Feel free to go ahead and post in Chatterbox and someone will help you with your issues
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 1:06 PM
Thanks heaps!

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al