Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 10:24 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default What happens if I delete Riverview?
(I am new here and I read the help section, don't guarantee that I understood it, or am I even allowed to post a topic?)

So my problem is that after downloading Riverview my game became veeeery slow, but after downloading that world I got the reform (such as fountains).. So do those new nice things disappear? 'cause I really don't want that, but something is has to be done. My sims are are just standing most of the time and skips work, also the game starts very slowly. I know that I may look like an idiot, I have played 3 just a little moment.

(Sorry for my bad english, 'n thanks if someone has a second to help.)
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 11:06 PM
If you remove Riverview, everything that came with it will be removed as well, and any saved games you had in it will not work until it is put back. But if you had to patch before it would let you install the sims3pack, there are a lot of things that came with the patch, and they will remain.

(And yes, you are allowed to post and ask for help. Welcome to Mod the Sims!)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 6:07 AM
If you are not playing Riverview, then removing it should be ok (although I doubt it will help your problem).

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 3:53 PM
Are you playing in Riverview or another Town? Did you install Riverview with the launcher or by extracting the package files and placing in the Mods/Packages folder? What else do you have installed? What patch version are you currently on? What issues are you having exactly? What do you want to keep, what to you want to remove?