Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:23 PM
Default Baby with the grim reaper?
I have this goth sim that I made and I want her to have a baby with the grim reaper. I've looked for cheats and mods and haven't been able to track down anything that would work. I've maxed out my relationship with him, I just need him to stay long enough to do the dirty with him. Lol Does anyone have any tips? Or has this been done before, and if so, how? I'm really kind of cranky about it, because I've been trying for the last few days, killing townie after townie. <.< >.> *whistles innocently*

Well, anyway, any advice or help that could be offered would be much appreciated.

<3

-Dori :lovestruc
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:30 PM
Lol. I NEED TO KNOW TOO! -watches thread like a hawk-

Actually, I wanna marry him too, so if somebody could also help me out with that...I WILL LOVE YOU.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:37 PM Last edited by MidoriiAkina : 27th Jul 2009 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Fixed typo. Widow, not window. >.>*
XD That would be cool! But my sim has commitment issues.. and.. is kind of a black widow-like character.. *smiles innocently*

*watches thread like a hawk too*
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:38 PM
Rofl. My gothic sim doesn't. ^^ -joins thread watching-
Scholar
#5 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:39 PM
You need to have plenty of sims to kill off, he only comes around when someone dies. You have to try to start a conversation with him. I would cheat to get to best buddies ASAP so you can get to makin a baby. Wonder if you can add em to your household that would be awesome.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:39 PM
-Loves DrowningFishy and is going to try-

If it fails, I will no longer love you. >> Sowwy
Scholar
#7 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:40 PM
PS: I never did because the baby comes out pitch black, didn't like how it looked. It's the same as make a baby a ghost for a baby.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:56 PM
Grim Reaper Core Mod:
http://sims3tinkers.com/smf/index.php?topic=9.0

I haven't used the mod myself, but after reading http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=350066 I decided I wanted to do it without killing any sims and without using mods/hacks/cheats, and I did it twice with the same sim, but that's because I'm an addict and I don't have a life. First she had twin boys, then a girl. It took a lot of saving/reloading at key moments, and the babies look normal, by the way. I've got pictures, I'll post them soon with tips for other addicts.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:57 PM
-is in love with -simwit-- xD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:59 PM
o.O Pitch black? What the..? O..kay.. Well, I just remember that in the sims 2, there was that family in strangetown that had a baby girl with the grim reaper, and she was really pretty.

And I was curious about the ghost baby thing, but then realized.. having Death's baby would be better, thinking it was the same as sims 2.. Blast..

And ghost, I tried to make him join my household a bunch of times and it didn't work. I think I killed off half of my townies trying. *pouts* Well.. On to my next question about aliens. Sims has always had aliens. That has to be the same too, right?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:00 PM
AWESOME! Thank you thank you thank you! *downloads fast and disappears in game*
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:02 PM
No aliens. You can make sims that look like them though.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:07 PM
-had been watching this threat-
-goes to download-
...not awesome mod compatible...
-sob-
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:13 PM
-sobs because the mod is not working for her even though she does not have awesomemod installed-
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:16 PM
Lol. Dial-up is slow.

No aliens? Omg. -sob-

Not fair!

Ah well. I can have Grimmie babehs now. Next stop, make satan! Maybe I can find out how to mod.. that way I can make Satan alternate with Grim and have him steal souls.. That way my evil sim can have babies with Satan! XD!

Ah.. But I'm lazy. XP
Field Researcher
#16 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:18 PM
Dx

NOOO! I WANT GRIM BABIES BUT THE MOD HATES ME. DX -sobsob-
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:26 PM
First the pictures, more information later.

After the dirty deed:

The kids as teens (twin boys and a girl). Clothes and hair are what the game gave them, I decided not to change a thing. Their mother had brown hair so I guess the reaper has black hair (makes sense).

Young adults.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:29 PM
Wah! It's not even loading the game! >.<** Not cool!
#19 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:30 PM
They look...dead.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:35 PM
Okay, so I narrowed it down with all my mods.. and it won't let me load the game with it in there. what the heck? *sigh* Guess I have to make it work the old fashioned way. Back to killing off my town, I guess.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:36 PM
Kill off all the people you hate, or are just too damn preppy. > xD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:45 PM
-depressed-

Okay, not only does the grimmy mod not work.. but about 90% of the free clothes I downloaded from TSR messed up somehow. Screw it. I'm just.. gonna.. idunno.. -sigh-
Field Researcher
#23 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:48 PM
Dx I WILL FIGURE IT OUT AND GET MY GRIM BABIES
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:50 PM
When you do, help me out, okay? *smiles hopefully* I was really looking forward to this, and now my mood has just tanked. Lol.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:57 PM
Lol I shall!

I have a thing for not giving up.

Most of the time.

I gave up on the teen pregnancy mod. Dx
Page 1 of 5